Merge: The Trump War Train/Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's also accurate to call Trump a RINO, but i like his stance on issues better than McCain's. For example, I agree with Trump on waterboarding. I agree with Trump on immigration. McCain has the wrong stance on both points.

being pro-torture is not something you really want to advertise to the world.

I´m, you said Hillary is not a liability, I´m saying from her track record and inteviews she is a prowar type of cunt. Who is much more likely to throw the US into another war
I didn't say that. I said she has a very good understanding of the issues, would surround herself with top advisers and would carefully weigh the consequences before making decisions. She also has a lot of experience.

You're just personally attacking her. And going to war is not always the wrong decision as you imply here, but Trump is more likely to go to war for the wrong reasons and hurt our standing in the world for sure.

Christ he said trump said X

You said "show me"

He showed you and you changed the argument in the most nonsensical way.

It's literally the stupidest exchange I have seen on this site and that is saying tons.

cause you idiots made nonsensical in 1st place.

youre desperately trying to portray him as 21st century hilter, n some idiots (probably you as well) call him that.

im sure youll the 1st one to cry if things are taken outta context, but youre doing exactly the same thing.

thats the problem, or in your case your goal, you want to turn this into race issue.

youre so delusional that you believe deporting illegal immigrant n being more selective with who gets in is "racist"

being pro-torture is not something you really want to advertise to the world.
I've been in a war zone, seen enemy literature on how they treat their POW's, and what we do doesn't cross the torture threshold. To me, I'd rather advertise that we're willing to be tough (not brutal, but tough) on terrorists than project weakness. They laugh at soft fools like you who point at a waterboarding and cry foul while they behead and drown and burn people alive.

I didn't say that. I said she has a very good understanding of the issues, would surround herself with top advisers and would carefully weigh the consequences before making decisions. She also has a lot of experience.

Thats not what the track record shows with Arab Spring or Bengazhi

He has to say that stuff to get elected. PC zombies will never vote for him unless he speaks like a politician, and unfortunately he needs a bunch of those PC zombies to vote for him to get elected

Once he's President Trump he'll go back to being himself because he'll have no reason not to. Elementary.
Lol. So he's not a politician but he's pretending to be a politician by acting exactly like a politician to get elected?

I love the mental gymnastics it takes to defend Trump and this campaign cycle. Just because Hillary is a POS doesn't mean Trump is automatically *that* much better.

I've been in a war zone, seen enemy literature on how they treat their POW's, and what we do doesn't cross the torture threshold. To me, I'd rather advertise that we're willing to be tough (not brutal, but tough) on terrorists than project weakness. They laugh at soft fools like you who point at a waterboarding and cry foul while they behead and drown and burn people alive.

we executed people in ww2 for waterboarding. it is torture. you can mock me all you want, but you sound like a fucking psycho. why don't you put on your trump hat and call john mccain a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (you know, the guy who was ACTUALLY tortured in a war).

lol

to me, its simply clear that hes a politician and always was. he told a bunch of people what they wanted to hear, and then shifted positions for the general election. hes not a victim, his supporters are.

calling clinton a non-human....fine. how many humans do you know that are like trump? for every nasty thing you can point out about clinton, trump EASILY has a comparable trait/incident.
Has Trump ever made a decision that ended thousands of lives? No?

Well, Hillary has. That makes Trump a much better human being.

So, putting someone on a secret prison ship in the middle of the ocean without a trial and doing worse than waterboarding isn't torture? I mean, you know, if you're honest, that person isn't getting out of there alive to tell his or her story.

What about rendition -- secretly handing people with no legal process to other countries for beatings, executions, who knows what else -- that's not torture either?

Waterboarding is just the stuff that's considered not horrible enough to not have classified. It's an intentional red herring so that everyone talks about waterboarding and not what's actually going on behind the curtain.

The leaks on black sites and the like that the Washington Post reported on give you a small look behind that curtain.

Hillary gets to be publicly against waterboarding and gets to run on an anti-torture platform all while actually supporting much worse. But no one gets to know what she actually supports because it's a secret.

Last edited:
we executed people in ww2 for waterboarding. it is torture. you can mock me all you want, but you sound like a fucking psycho. why don't you put on your trump hat and call john mccain a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (you know, the guy who was ACTUALLY tortured in a war).
You're such a troll. You add nothing to any discussion I've ever seen on here. Go blather elsewhere and leave the talking to the adults.

So, putting someone on a secret prison ship in the middle of the ocean without a trial and doing worse than waterboarding isn't torture? I mean, you know, if you're honest, that person isn't getting out of there alive to tell his or her story.

What about rendition -- secretly handing people with no legal process to other countries for beatings, executions, who knows what else -- that's not torture either?

Waterboarding is just the stuff that's considered not horrible enough to not have classified. It's an intentional red herring so that everyone talks about waterboarding and not what's actually going on behind the curtain.

The leaks on black sites and the like that the Washington Post reported on give you a small look behind that curtain.

Hillary gets to be publicly against waterboarding and gets to run on an anti-torture platform all while actually supporting much worse. But no one gets to know what she actually supports because it's a secret.
Waterboarding isn't some great thing that I'm hoping everyone gets behind. I'm fine with people being opposed to it. I agree that worse things than waterboarding are... worse.

What I'm saying is that if you've been in a middle eastern county and read a manual on how their guys will remove your eyes, use a power drill on your hands, and find great places to burn you with a clothes iron, waterboarding kinda loses its sting.

Neither you or I want to be waterboarded. But if you someday take a bunch of hostages and get caught and the CIA decides they need information out of you, you're going to survive a waterboarding relatively unscathed.

Has Trump ever made a decision that ended thousands of lives? No?

Well, Hillary has. That makes Trump a much better human being.

Thats the point Liberals defend Hillary but prefer to ignore hundreds of lives she took, Trump has no blood of innocent in his hands.

It's always interesting to hear the opinion of such a mentally weak betacuck

I love the rationale, too. I bet you have a poster of Trumpman with a cape. Keep at it, Krallang. We're not alike, so your persistence in antagonizing me won't wear down or in any way influence the opinions of an independent mind like mine, but it's good to see a pseudo-male like yourself finally make an effort to develop a spine even if it's in service of an idiot like Trump.

You continue to attack my manhood like it matters, all it does is make you look petty and small. I don't come into the war room looking for some sort of self satisfaction from throwing my intellect around. Do you hate your life or something and is that the reason you see the need to continuously attack other members on this site? Or are you yourself a beta male stuck in some office job and your only outlet is to come on this forum and sound like an angry little man.

You do know that 2008 was the first season of celebrity apprentice btw, not 2004. Its as good a reason as any the Washington post could find that Trump stopped using his own foundation as he started to directly cut checks to other charities thus his foundation was no longer needed.

But I'm all for looking into Trumps charity as long as the same is done for Hillary. She hasn't even donated a fraction of what Trump has donated.

I await your wall of text, do you write TPS reports all day or something?

Waterboarding isn't some great thing that I'm hoping everyone gets behind. I'm fine with people being opposed to it. I agree that worse things than waterboarding are... worse.

What I'm saying is that if you've been in a middle eastern county and read a manual on how their guys will remove your eyes, use a power drill on your hands, and find great places to burn you with a clothes iron, waterboarding kinda loses its sting.

Neither you or I want to be waterboarded. But if you someday take a bunch of hostages and get caught and the CIA decides they need information out of you, you're going to survive a waterboarding relatively unscathed.
You keep talking about waterboarding. It's a red herring. We actually do those kinds of things: removing eyes, using power drills on hands, etc. What else do you think rendition exists for? It's just classified because it's politically incorrect.

Thats the point Liberals defend Hillary but prefer to ignore hundreds of lives she took, Trump has no blood of innocent in his hands.

Because he's never been trusted to make those types of decisions even though he's nearly 70.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back