Met Cheick Kongo Yesterday

1730d9f754c07ce16899418f64c4e377493e2a65f136bbd74a8a4a01a666e7384g.jpg

Challenge for the MODS: If you even cracked a smile at that gif, you are forbidden to close this thread! I know it goes against Sherdog protocol, but break the rules. Don't be scared homie.[/QUOTE]

Fucking awesome[/QUOTE]

Lol dont pull that shit when you go!

1730d9f754c07ce16899418f64c4e377493e2a65f136bbd74a8a4a01a666e7384g.jpg

Challenge for the MODS: If you even cracked a smile at that gif, you are forbidden to close this thread! I know it goes against Sherdog protocol, but break the rules. Don't be scared homie.

Lol you just won the post of the day award!

images

Wow. I go to school for the day, and this thing has 30 more pages. Amazing. Just amazing.

Mods need to close this thread so Junkanoo can see daylight for the first time in a week.

Wow. I go to school for the day, and this thing has 30 more pages. Amazing. Just amazing.

Werd. Hope there are replies keeping this alive while I'm at class tomorrow.

Mods need to close this thread so Junkanoo can see daylight for the first time in a week.

Lol!

THIS THREAD HAS BECOME MY LIFE

heh I'll probably die shooping from this thread

This is the shoop thread that doesn't end.
It goes on and on my friend
Some people started shooping it not knowing what it was
They'll continue shooping forever because this
is the shoop thread that doesn't end.

This thread, man... it is amazing. I dont post often, but I have to post here at least once. Great job on all the SHOOPS! And itsofficial... youre taking it well, good for you. :D

It started off a little dickish, but TS took it like a champ, and looks like a 12 year old Jon Jones. So I'm guessing he's on his way to becoming a 7 foot tall freakish athlete who becomes the inevitable GOAT, so much so that kids around the word start rocking brick top fades. If you're over 17 I apologize.

Epic, epic stuff. Bookmarked because I have to sleep soon.

shiiiit almost 1,200. THANK YOU BASED MODS

edit: Nice. Someone requested the planking one. Completely forgot about it.

Back