METAMORIS 6 Barnett vs. Gracie 6pm ET/3pm PT Discussion

I haven't read the whole thread yet, so I'm not sure if you got an answer. I emailed them because I expected it to charge me $8.XX now, and then again next month and so on. But it charges it all up front. They said after the three months it will not auto renew and you will get a reminder to do so.

To be fair, it shows you the total that it'll charge you when you're asked to enter your card details.

To be fair I expected to be charge all 3 months upfront. Hopefully they bring up some new good content before the end of 3 months.

I understand that the boner for Barnett crowd is strong, but don't forget that Barnett has yet to face an ultra heavy in meta. Lister competes at 207#.

I want to see him beat a top ultra heavy guy before we crown him king of grappling. Hopefully we're able to see him against Buchecha. I still don't understand why Buchecha was in Vegas at JJWL instead of in meta
you want to see barnett lose is what you want

you want to see barnett lose is what you want

Nah, I think he could beat Buchecha honestly. Wanting to watch the two best at the same weight class face off isn't a foreign or underhanded notion.

Where are the tin foilers who thought this was going to be a "work" ??? lol

Come on own up!

Where are the tin foilers who thought this was going to be a "work" ??? lol

Come on own up!

I think I said that I would have thought it was a work if Gracie won, but I'm honestly impressed with how effective Gracie was. Major props to him to grip-fight Barnett.

To be fair, it shows you the total that it'll charge you when you're asked to enter your card details.

I'm OK with the way they did it. Just the process didn't match at all what the terms and conditions said was what made it confusing. I'm happy to subscribe for the cheap price to support the sport.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, so I'm not sure if you got an answer. I emailed them because I expected it to charge me $8.XX now, and then again next month and so on. But it charges it all up front. They said after the three months it will not auto renew and you will get a reminder to do so.

I just wanted the ppv and they charged me for both. Annoying.

Nah, I think he could beat Buchecha honestly. Wanting to watch the two best at the same weight class face off isn't a foreign or underhanded notion.

Depending on the format, I'd bet a lot of money on buchecha.in this format, buchecha would exhaust Barnett in the first 10 min then work toward a sub.

Depending on the format, I'd bet a lot of money on buchecha.in this format, buchecha would exhaust Barnett in the first 10 min then work toward a sub.
I bet Josh is ready and waiting for him or anyone else to step up and go for it.

Back