Mexico’s Record Violence Is a Crisis 20 Years in the Making

@Voltron

Woman killed after paying ransom to husband's kidnappers, the husband body was later found dismembered.

Businessman was kidnapped, wife was contacted she went to pay the ransom and was received with a bullet in the head, the husband was already killed and they dropped the body drawn and quartered.

http://www.xeu.com.mx/nota.cfm?id=932713

Neurosurgeon body found tortured with a big Z cut in his chest and his throat slit, causes concern and outrage among the medical community.

http://www.e-veracruz.mx/nota/2017-...-es-hallado-sin-vida-entre-canales-de-cordoba

Im pretty sure Detroit can be scary, but doubtful as scary as some places in Mexico.

Because its a huge country where some places are shit and others arent.

There is a reason why you dont see a single foreign tourist in Acapulco right now, while Vallarta may as well be little Canada.
Acapulco does sucks

@Voltron

Woman killed after paying ransom to husband's kidnappers, the husband body was later found dismembered.

Businessman was kidnapped, wife was contacted she went to pay the ransom and was received with a bullet in the head, the husband was already killed and they dropped the body drawn and quartered.

http://www.xeu.com.mx/nota.cfm?id=932713

Neurosurgeon body found tortured with a big Z cut in his chest and his throat slit, causes concern and outrage among the medical community.

http://www.e-veracruz.mx/nota/2017-...-es-hallado-sin-vida-entre-canales-de-cordoba

Im pretty sure Detroit can be scary, but doubtful as scary as some places in Mexico.
Don’t get me wrong mexico has some bad places but you make it sound like the whole country is like that, and to be honest all those decapitaded people aren’t good people they are just Narcos killing each other. Sadly sometimes innocent people get in the way

Don’t get me wrong mexico has some bad places but you make it sound like the whole country is like that, and to be honest all those decapitaded people aren’t good people they are just Narcos killing each other. Sadly sometimes innocent people get in the way

That was true 10-15 years ago, the violence has long since spilled into the common citizenry.

And no, of course not all of Mexico is a hellhole, tons of nice places to live and visit, but some places are outright a nightmare.

A few years ago, a brother of a cartel member who had nothing to do with it was kidnapped along with his wife and 2 daughters because they found out he was related to a member of the opposing cartel.

They raped his 2 little daughters in front of him and his wife. They then hung the daughters upside down and cut them both in half with a chain saw. This whole time the guy and his wife were forced to watch. Then they raped his wife and cut her in half with a chainsaw, too. Then they did the same thing to him.

The worst places in the US cannot hold a candle to 3rd world violence.

A few years ago, a brother of a cartel member who had nothing to do with it was kidnapped along with his wife and 2 daughters because they found out he was related to a member of the opposing cartel.

They raped his 2 little daughters in front of him and his wife. They then hung the daughters upside down and cut them both in half with a chain saw. This whole time the guy and his wife were forced to watch. Then they raped his wife and cut her in half with a chainsaw, too. Then they did the same thing to him.

The worst places in the US cannot hold a candle to 3rd world violence.

Got the link to the newspiece?

The U.S. doesn't have the ability to control such a wide variety of people with different cultures and languages. Not only that, but Latinos would never allow that. Sovereignty is probably the single most important thing that we hold dear. U.S. would have better luck absorbing Canada.
Latinos have a history of bowing to the guy with the guns. They wouldn't even fight it.

Part of the video was posted on 4chan awhile back. I never saw any article on it except an explanation by someone in the thread

Gotcha, sounds specially gruesome, even for the drug wars but anything goes with these people.

@WorldofWarcraft

Bah, tried to look for it and found a video of a guy being chopped to death while begging for his life, one foot at a time, next the hands and in the end having the throat slit.

He claimed to be part of a sicario group, but could had been just a random fool killed just because, then i remember the poor doctor and all other victims that had done nothing wrong.

The world is a scary place, i remembered why i stopped following these news.

I think the closest i have heard to happen in America is that couple that was kidnapped, raped and then killed by a bunch of gangbangers.

Lol
WTF are talking about, have you ever been to the ghetto in Detroit, Chicago, NY, LA, etc.?
Believe me when I tell you that you haven’t seen shit yet if you haven’t been in a real ghetto yet.....
<DisgustingHHH>
Embarrassing post.

For anyone ignorant on the violence in Mexico... let me suggest you Google "blog del narco" and have a look before you put your foot in your mouth like @Voltron

Do know... it is extremely NSFW

The U.S. doesn't have the ability to control such a wide variety of people with different cultures and languages. Not only that, but Latinos would never allow that. Sovereignty is probably the single most important thing that we hold dear. U.S. would have better luck absorbing Canada.
lol @ never allow that

First of all, they don't have the might to resist the worlds lone superpower and second, the Latin American opinion on America has changed... It's not the 20th century anymore where we were the evil yanqui colonizers.

I know that if it literally happened many people would resist it on principle of sovereignty but let's be honest here, pretty much all of Latin America wishes they could have a Puerto Rican deal. They have their own homeland and free travel to America. None of these nations are politically relevant enough where they're giving up anything by having America control them.

For anyone ignorant on the violence in Mexico... let me suggest you Google "blog del narco" and have a look before you put your foot in your mouth like @Voltron

Wait, does anyone really doubt just how terrible it is in some areas of Mexico?

I know that blog and I’m not ignorant about the violence in Mexico, but people act like if you go to Mexico you are going to get killed

I know that blog and I’m not ignorant about the violence in Mexico, but people act like if you go to Mexico you are going to get killed
"Mexico is nothing compared to Chicago, Detroit or Los Angeles"

-voltron

Back