Mexico would be a nice place on earth if without drug cartels

Last edited:
It took a long time to get down there and settle.

And once they settled they became some of the oldest civilizations in the world, Olmecs roughly from 1500BC to 500BC thats older than classical Greece.

When did the Nordic peoples settled?

Generation Kill:

*Iceman taking a shit
"Real pretty country though" -Reporter
"Yeah, except for the fucking mortars" -Cpl. Person
*mortar goes off*

And once they settled they became some of the oldest civilizations in the world, Olmecs roughly from 1500BC to 500BC thats older than classical Greece.

When did the Nordic peoples settled?

Landing in a particular place is nothing to be overly proud of.. Wherever the Nordic people came from, they were probably "settled" in that place for thousands of years before. You cadn be proud of the survival, but quality of life and treatment of those around you means even more. Oh, and what was your point?

Landing in a particular place is nothing to be overly proud of.. Wherever the Nordic people came from, they were probably "settled" in that place for thousands of years before. You cadn be proud of the survival, but quality of life and treatment of those around you means even more. Oh, and what was your point?

I didnt made a point, you did, im merely poking holes on the idiotic logic you present.

Also where did Nordic people came from? Atlantis?

I didnt made a point, you did, im merely poking holes on the idiotic logic you present.

Also where did Nordic people came from? Atlantis?
What idiotic logic? Common sense truth?

What idiotic logic? Common sense truth?

You claim that natives are nomadic, tribal and violent because North America was a rough place, i pointed out that Scandinavia is an even rougher place and that Nordic people were just as tribal and violent.

But its ok, white nationalism and logic arent the best couple.

Like the Aztecs and Mayans?

Be afraid.

Warning: The following sounds in this video may upset, disturb, and make us all thankful we are not under the boot of Aztecs, Mayans, Nordic invaders, Mongol hordes ECT.

Thank you civilization, thank you hard won human progress.

Be afraid.

Warning: The following sounds in this video may upset, disturb, and make us all thankful we are not under the boot of Aztecs, Mayans, Nordic invaders, Mongol hordes ECT.

Brutal.

You claim that natives are nomadic, tribal and violent because North America was a rough place, i pointed out that Scandinavia is an even rougher place and that Nordic people were just as tribal and violent.

But its ok, white nationalism and logic arent the best couple.

Once you ACTUALLY understand natural selection, and adaptation to environment, there's no turning back.

I have NEVER been on stormfront. Ever.

I NEVER have gone to "infowars," except maybe when linked once from here.

I have actual black friends, and a half Syrian baby.

But if you think I can't explain the differences, as a whole, between black and white people, and the actual scientific reasons those differences exist, you're wrong; because although I don't visit "white nationalist" sites, I was raised reading national geographic and scientific American etc.. by a scientist.

Some of my Looney far left friends claim to understand science, through the comically shallow "I understand global warming is real," and other political soundbytes, are so scientifically illiterate that I recently had to explain why the seasons change, and why the days get longer and shorter to two of them at my table. These are people that try to win debates by saying "because science," when they don't have any grasp on any actual science.

Last edited:
I'll wait while you Google why the seasons change..

Sorry for the typos, btw.

Once you ACTUALLY understand natural selection, and adaptation to environment, there's no turning back.

I have NEVER been on stormfront. Ever.

I NEVER have gone to "infowars," except maybe when linked once from here.

I have actual black friends, and a half Syrian baby.

But if you think I can't explain the differences, as a whole, between black and white people, and the actual scientific reasons those differences exist, you're wrong; because although I don't visit "white nationalist" sites, I was raised reading national geographic and scientific American etc.. by a scientist.

Some of my Looney far left friends claim to understand science, through the comically shallow "I understand global warming is real," and other political soundbytes, are so scientifically illiterate that I recently had to explain why the seasons change, and why the days get longer and shorter to two of them at my table. These are people that try to win debates by saying "because science," when they don't have any grasp on any actual science.

So many logical fallacies in such a small response. You still fail to address the point.

Both Nordic people and North American natives grew in similar cold, brutal climates. Shouldnt evolution point them to the same path?

So many logical fallacies in such a small response. You still fail to address the point.

Both Nordic people and North American natives grew in similar cold, brutal climates. Shouldnt evolution point them to the same path?
In some ways, yes. But northern euros were in larger tribes, which became cities, in those climates. May be Americans weren't idiots, and they, on their own, began understanding lunar cycles, and the motions of heavenly bodies. I'm not trying to just knock native Americans.

Being that natives DNA is Asian, some of the main differences happened over even longer periods of time, before they crossed over into NA.

In some ways, yes. But northern euros were in larger tribes, which became cities, in those climates. May be Americans weren't idiots, and they, on their own, began understanding lunar cycles, and the motions of heavenly bodies. I'm not trying to just knock native Americans.

Being that natives DNA is Asian, some of the main differences happened over even longer periods of time, before they crossed over into NA.

Maybe natives arent genetically idiots? seriously?

And your non-sense keeps pouring into the thread, Tenochtitlan was one of the largest cities in the world at the time, and there were other ancient cities in America too.

Also "began understanding" lunar cycles? the Mayas were predicting eclipses and keeping one of the most accurate calendars at the time.

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/17/university-of-colorado-mayans-solar-eclipse-history/

The reason why a lot of these technological achievements were forgotten has to do more with the Spanish destruction of their books and writings, the Spanish literally erase centuries of scientific advances in the Americas.

Be afraid.

I just saw Bone Tomahawk and the wild Indian dudes had something very similar embedded in their necks. Pretty terrifying in that context

So middle east if it wasn't for Muslim extremists. So many beautiful countries with rich history which could bloom with tourists. What a shame. How many times can you travel to Spain, Greece and Turkey. Even Egypt is no longer safe.

Same can be said of the US.

Oh wait, you need a history for that.

I’ve always wanted to go through tunnels in a hacienda like Zorro and shit and growing up I loved Aladdin and the architecture of the middle east. It’s sad that I’ll never set foot anywhere near any of these places unless a lot changes, I can still appreciate the beauty from afar

R7-ok-1024x683.jpg

1546.jpg
Dude. Huge swaths of both of those places are plenty safe.

mexico is a nice place the cartels don't really affect most of the population.

the real problem is with Mexico's government if they had a good system of government they would be better than a lot of of countries world wide.

even with all their problems they still are better than a lot of countries.

Back