Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

Vitor is an absolute POS human being.

So fuck him. I agree.

Bisping doesn't make a point. If you search Belfort's record, his win over Bisping has no asterisk, and was never overturned because he was allowed to use TRT for this and other fights. The rule change later doesn't work retroactively. Hurr durr yourself.

Vitor used TRT because he fought without being tested for a decade or more so full of juice his body can no longer produce natural levels of testosterone on its own.

Bisping is a great barometer for fans being completley full of shit hypocrite sadists ;)

No he's not. Alot of what he says here is pure speculation and is therefore hearsay. To still be bitter about losing to Belfort, it's a bad look. Bisping lost and he never got over it.

Other fighters (like Jon Jones for example) showed hespect for Belfort. Bisping?? Nope. Can't even wish Belort a good retirement. i.e. still salty af
Speculation???

With a straight face, are you claiming that Belfort never took PEDs?

I also was delighted with the win.

Cannot stand Vitor, and I do appreciate that I'm a little biased with my PED criticisms but at least I'm consistent with my bias.

Belfort with roids = monster, Belfort without roids = a tomato can.

thanks vitor for easily KOing the worst paperchamp in UFC history

Still not as satisfying as this

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif
Dribbled his head like a basketball

“It’s very satisfying to see him lose if I’m honest. I don’t care for the guy. I think he’s built a career off being a cheat. The amount of insane steroids over his life, over his career, is evident to see. I mean you go back and look at his early career, the guy was insanely jacked. When we fought he was insanely jacked, and now you look at him and he looks like a fucking beat up old man. And he’s getting knocked out like so and performing like so.When he was juiced out of his mind, just fucking tearing through everybody and then he has the hypocrisy to go out and talk about being a good person and this and that. The guy’s a cheat, the guy has no honor. I would love to have been the person to do that, but it’s kind of still enjoyable to see him get what he deserves because he’s gone out and done that too many a people and caused injuries. He fucked up my eyeball, he’s the one to blame for that, so yeah. God bless Machida, job well done.”

At least he had balls to fight top fighters.
Bisping is just an annoying loudmouth who can't get over the fact that he was the worse MW champ EVER and a certified duck.

Was I unclear? I pointed out that Bisping didn't have an issue with every juicer he fought, so he seems inconsistent.
He's consistent if he wins, wouldn't you be?

If a juicer took your eye out, wouldn't you be pissed?

Dude went from Jin Kazama to Hector Salamanca overnight, I'd be pissed to.

if vitor is actually the guy who fucked up his eye while on trt, then I don't blame him for feeling this way. He is justifiably bitter, imo. I'm not sure that's true though. Perhaps he's just bitter and throwing this in there. I dunno. Doesn't really affect me either way lol

Vitor is a dog Bisping is on point as usual.

Anyone trying defend Vitor is more then likely a cheating scumbag like him.

if vitor is actually the guy who fucked up his eye while on trt, then I don't blame him for feeling this way. He is justifiably bitter, imo. I'm not sure that's true though. Perhaps he's just bitter and throwing this in there. I dunno. Doesn't really affect me either way lol

What are you trying to say?

Bisping eye prior to fight was perfect.

Bispings eye after the fight completely fucked.

What are you trying to say?

Bisping eye prior to fight was perfect.

Bispings eye after the fight completely fucked.

You people are annoying. I'm saying I don't know if it's true because I haven't verified it personally. That's why I said I don't know. And it doesn't affect me so I didn't care to.

You people are annoying. I'm saying I don't know if it's true because I haven't verified it personally. That's why I said I don't know. And it doesn't affect me so I didn't care to.
Then stop throwing shade verify it then

Then stop throwing shade verify it then
What "shade" did I throw? You misinterpreted my post and now are blaming me for your poor reading comprehension skills. I only need to verify shit if I make a claim. My only claim was that of ignorance. You want me to verify my ignorance? Done.

Fuck, this is like talking to a child

Back