Michael Bisping to Nick Diaz "Win a fight bro, it's been a while" LMAO

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After Diaz told him to fight at a catchweight of 180 for no title cause it was a "bigger moneyfight" then GSP

Gotta love the guy.

Never given a single shit!

All I heard was: "blah blah, I can't wrestle, blah, I have no power in my hands."

58427336.jpg

raw

Big fan of the Diaz bros but they do like living in the past. That's the truth, Nick hasn't won a fight since BJ Penn, a featherweight.

Also, ywah Nate did choke out Conor but Conor won the rematch and went onto winning a 2nd world title....

So what you're saying is: you can decision a thousand fights but if you knock out one Rockhold, you're no longer a decision fighter you're a Rockhold knocker outer?"

I like it.
Bisping has 16 wins via tko/ko. He has more wins via ko/tko than Diaz. He's also completely right, Diaz hasn't won shit in years and hes a very good anti wrestler.

So what you're saying is: you can decision a thousand fights but if you knock out one Rockhold, you're no longer a decision fighter you're a Rockhold knocker outer?"

I like it.
Bisping has a 66% finishing rate. Maybe do some research next time.
yqvoIpZWTBywzcDlLApl_j7.gif

I like it.

Bispings has 20 finishes and 10 decisions.

Bisping has 16 wins via tko/ko. He has more wins via ko/tko than Diaz. He's also completely right, Diaz hasn't won shit in years and hes a very good anti wrestler.
Do I strike you as someone who is overtly concerned with what's right and what's wrong?

Love Bisping, but dem Shawn Michaels eyes are tragic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowtrooper444
Back