Michael Bisping to Nick Diaz "Win a fight bro, it's been a while" LMAO

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After Diaz told him to fight at a catchweight of 180 for no title cause it was a "bigger moneyfight" then GSP

Gotta love the guy.

Never given a single shit!

All I heard was: "blah blah, I can't wrestle, blah, I have no power in my hands."

58427336.jpg

raw

Big fan of the Diaz bros but they do like living in the past. That's the truth, Nick hasn't won a fight since BJ Penn, a featherweight.

Also, ywah Nate did choke out Conor but Conor won the rematch and went onto winning a 2nd world title....

So what you're saying is: you can decision a thousand fights but if you knock out one Rockhold, you're no longer a decision fighter you're a Rockhold knocker outer?"

I like it.
Bisping has 16 wins via tko/ko. He has more wins via ko/tko than Diaz. He's also completely right, Diaz hasn't won shit in years and hes a very good anti wrestler.

So what you're saying is: you can decision a thousand fights but if you knock out one Rockhold, you're no longer a decision fighter you're a Rockhold knocker outer?"

I like it.
Bisping has a 66% finishing rate. Maybe do some research next time.
yqvoIpZWTBywzcDlLApl_j7.gif

I like it.

Bispings has 20 finishes and 10 decisions.

Bisping has 16 wins via tko/ko. He has more wins via ko/tko than Diaz. He's also completely right, Diaz hasn't won shit in years and hes a very good anti wrestler.
Do I strike you as someone who is overtly concerned with what's right and what's wrong?

Love Bisping, but dem Shawn Michaels eyes are tragic.

Back