Michael Chandler: I beat Khabib 10/10 times...

Rewatch the RDA fight, the fight was fairly uneventful before Eddie landed that hook. It was a bit back and forth, with nothing significant landing for RDA. Eddie caught him with a hook because RDA was pressuring Eddie and Eddie has great footwork and set up the shot, ya know, like a professional fighter with a lot of knockouts under his belt. Nothing lucky about it, RDA got caught, it happens, if they fought again it might happen again. Hes got some of the best boxing in the division and is damn tough to take down or knock out, there is nothing easy about fighting that man. He gets beat by good boxers who have range on him given his short reach, and he did exactly what he needed to do in the fights with Melendez and Pettis.

Jon Jones gets called the GOAT, but some of his fights like the one against OSP were pretty lackluster too. At the top there's such a small margin for error, not every fight is going to be a fight like he had against Gaithje or his fights against Chandler, but to say anyone other than Conor should have an easy time with him is just fucking stupid.
dustin was in fact have an easy time with eddie until that punch landed. haven't seen a good performance from him aside the gaethje one. he would lose badly to ferguson, khabib, most likely to dustin, kevin lee, nate..... also, he was already destroyed by cerrone

>tko'd by brett primus
spotted the guy who doesn't actually watch fights and just goes on wikipedia

he almost KO'd primus on one leg after a fluke injury lmao
I watched the fight ya goof.

You lost two times to Will Brooks. Khabib would beat him 10/10 times.

Bizarre things happen. That’s why 10 out of 10 is ridiculous.
I totally agree he beats Primus too. Brooks is a toss up for me.

Agreed, but I think he does a better job in there than anyone who Khabib has already fought, except for maybe Tibau

Agreed, but I think he does a better job in there than anyone who Khabib has already fought, except for maybe Tibau
Yeah that’s the thing with Khabib. We haven’t seen him against a real athletic guy with great wrestling. He has Cormiers stamp of approval so that means a lot. But can he really control a guy like Chandler or Lee or Woodley? Who knows.

All we know is that he’s better than those guys at controlling lesser wrestlers.

Lol at the triggered Khabib fans

I can see Chandler stiffening Khabib

It'd be a good fight but I favor Khabib. I'd like to see it tho.

dustin was in fact have an easy time with eddie until that punch landed. haven't seen a good performance from him aside the gaethje one. he would lose badly to ferguson, khabib, most likely to dustin, kevin lee, nate..... also, he was already destroyed by cerrone

Yeah, thats what happens in fights, punches land and change the course of fights, so yeah Dustin was winning their fight and then GOT PUNCHED and thus the fight changed. So when Dustin got rocked, it wasn't an easy fight for him. And rewatch the Cowboy fight again, he definitely didnt get destroyed, he lost 2 of 3 rounds to a longer, rangier fighter (like I said), but he beat the crap out of Cowboy in round 1. And honestly, Welterweights have done much worse than Eddie against Cowboy, so take your head out of your ass.

Nate gets wrestle fucked by Eddie, Dustin gets KO'ed ike he was about to be in their first fight because he can't take Eddie out without taking punches himself and Eddie will just outlast him, Kevin Lee gets beat on the feet, possibly KOed, Ferguson and Khabib are the best 2 lightweights on the planet and can beat anyone on any given night, but I still give Eddie a chance against either one of them.

Seriously, remove your head from your ass.

Yeah that’s the thing with Khabib. We haven’t seen him against a real athletic guy with great wrestling. He has Cormiers stamp of approval so that means a lot. But can he really control a guy like Chandler or Lee or Woodley? Who knows.

All we know is that he’s better than those guys at controlling lesser wrestlers.

I'd actually love to see him against someone like Woodley or Eddie, someone with good boxing, tons of power and elite TDD. As others have mentioned, I think Kevin Lee is also a good matchup for Khabib, I just dont think he deserves the shot over Eddie or Dustin right now.

I'd actually love to see him against someone like Woodley or Eddie, someone with good boxing, tons of power and elite TDD. As others have mentioned, I think Kevin Lee is also a good matchup for Khabib, I just dont think he deserves the shot over Eddie or Dustin right now.
I’m biased against Eddie. After that Conor performance, do you actually want him as the champ again? I think he should have an extra hard road back. Just my opinion.

I think let those two fight eachother again, that fight isn’t finished yet.

If Khabib performs good and beats Barboza, I think he should get the next shot.

Khabib: UFC champion
Chandler: Bella-who Champ

Eddie Alvarez, a guy who went 1-1 with Chandler, was a former Bellator Champion who went on to knock out RDA to become the UFC champ, so you can't really just say he has no shot because he's in Bellator.

Khabib has holes in his game and sooner or later he's going to have to face an elite wrestler with better standup than him. Chandler fits the build to give him problems.

Its become a trend these days - *insert wrestler* is Khabibs worst matchup. Haters gonna hate. Chandler won't even make top 5 of UFC LW let alone beat Khabib 10/10 times.

its gonna suck big time for Khabib if he turns out to be like Rhonda Rousey in the striking department and gets KO'd.... he better clean up that striking and fast because people will learn how to fight him and exploit those wholes in his stand up.

I thought he edged out the rematch and he obviously choked Eddie out in one of the best fights ever.

I thought the same thing about each fight. I'd like to see what Chandler could do against top guys in the UFC but I thought the same about Will Brooks. Still would watch though.

If Khabib and Chandler fought 10 times I could easily give Chandler the majority of the wins, sure, but when you have already had a fluke injury cost you a fight claiming 10 out of 10 is a little whackadoo.

Chandler is a bad match up for Khabib, that's for sure. Styles make fights not records.

Who would think that Nate Daiz would choke McGregor out

Back