Michael Chiesa moving up to Welterweight.

Squats, deadlifts, bench press and mass gainers!

They will crush him at WW. He is nothing special. He won many fights at LW because of his size, at WW they will murder him.

I've seen this movie before as far as Chiesa is concerned, rotten tomatoes gives it an 11 (out of 100)..

ouch.
#noteveryonebecomeschamp

Fleeing from Conor what a pussy

Feed him to Perry.

Oh, and cut your hair ffs.

Who cares? Why a two page speech just to say you're going to weigh 15lbs more the day before a fight? Just get on with it fuck face.

How was he ever hyped? He's scrawny as shit come fight time from sucking weight and doesnt have many skills besides being bigger than some guys. Hes going to get walking papers at WW.

tenor.gif

c77.gif
orig

mikemav22Humbled & Hungry

In the last few years, I’ve felt my skills as a fighter drastically improve, especially through 2018 but I’ve yet to reflect that. There’s a couple changes that need to be made, one being something new and the other is returning to something from the past. Obviously the new is it’s time for me to test the waters at welterweight. All of my family, many of my teammates and almost all my coaches have been trying to talk me into going up a weight class. I spend the better half of my camps stressed about weight, feeling like a shadow of myself in training and just being miserable doing the thing I love most in the world. I pushed my body very hard this last cut, one of the scariest experiences of my life and I still failed. I don’t want experience that ever again.

The thing from my past I must return to is just being myself. I’m not fit to talk trash, hype fights, banter people and be apart of that trend we see in this sport. It’s not who I am but I let myself fall into what’s now the norm in MMA. I’m back to being the person I once was when I won The Ultimate Fighter, when I was stringing together wins in the UFC, shit even just being who I was before I got where I am now. Back to my humble, grounded, hard nosed, blue collar ways to where I was grinding out wins and just grinding for everything I have because that’s who I really am, that’s what type of man my dad raised me to be and I will never let myself get away from being who I truly am ever again.

#visionquest #avanti

Bum fughter woth a big mouth and 0 coverage

Chiesa needs to hook up with Gabi Garcias connection and blow up like some roid freak.. but even then, he will still get fucked up

tenor.gif

Maybe stop wearing italian reebok gear too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back