Michael "Hollywood" Bisping

Talking out of your arse u silly cunt, Mike signed the contract, romero popped for roids
Grow up or shut up.
Why are you trying to reason with this can?

Youre talking to a guy who single-handedly holds Bisping responsible for his mancrush Mousasi never getting to hold UFC gold. He had to endure watching his most hated fighter lift the UFC belt above his head, watch his mancrush go to the B leagues and fight Paige Van Zant's boy toy and get beaten up by guys without their own Wikipedia pages.

Hes an irreversibly damaged individual. Take pity. Probably cry wanks himself to sleep at night with the thought that Moose held some B league titles 15 years ago.

Last edited:
I guess i already posted ITT on page two but man did this thread turn to shit fast. lmao

I've only just realised it was a necro'd thread from last year lmao.
yeah i googled it i was curious if there was a thread made and here we are. I forgot i posted in it and didn't go through it when i posted today. I think Ping is a pretty decent actor tbh.

yeah i googled it i was curious if there was a thread made and here we are. I forgot i posted in it and didn't go through it when i posted today. I think Ping is a pretty decent actor tbh.
Still yet to actually see him in anything, though I saw on his pod that he's filming some high fantasy film where he plays a barbarian with a big axe. Might watch that just for the lols.

Probably the worst/cheesiest movies of all time, I lasted 10 minutes.

Still yet to actually see him in anything, though I saw on his pod that he's filming some high fantasy film where he plays a barbarian with a big axe. Might watch that just for the lols.
return of Xander cage is ok but you may hate me afterwards. lol I mean if your bored and got nothing to do check it out.

Probably the worst/cheesiest movies of all time, I lasted 10 minutes.
"We own you now, you are a gladiator"
That line in the trailer was fucking awful hahaha

From the trailer, seems like Bisping is actually decent though. Better acting than GSP

Vitor’s success is looked at the same way Lance Armstrong’s career is judged.

PED abusing scum who’s accomplishments in their respective sports are completely written off by their cheating.
And Bispong is the worst MW champ of all time in the UFC. Ducked the entire top 10 to fight a 45 year old Hendo. Bispong was so scared that Yoel was going to feast on his only eye and take that too. Bispong showed his true colors ducking all the top guys at MW, which actually probably was the best for him since Bispong got his head dribbled off the canvas like a basketball by Kevin, who is a fringe top 10 MW.

And Bispong is the worst MW champ of all time in the UFC. Ducked the entire top 10 to fight a 45 year old Hendo. Bispong was so scared that Yoel was going to feast on his only eye and take that too. Bispong showed his true colors ducking all the top guys at MW, which actually probably was the best for him since Bispong got his head dribbled off the canvas like a basketball by Kevin, who is a fringe top 10 MW.
Such a scathing post i bet ur butthole puckered up a bit when you posted that eh tough guy.

Such a scathing post i bet ur butthole puckered up a bit when you posted that eh tough guy.
Everything I said was true. Dude got lucky with Rockhold and then proceeded to duck the entire top 10 MW's. And yet Bisping still got his ass whooped by the the 45 year old Hendo.

Why are you trying to reason with this can?

Youre talking to a guy who single-handedly holds Bisping responsible for his mancrush Mousasi never getting to hold UFC gold. He had to endire watching his most hated fighter life the UFC belt above his head, watch his mancrush go to the B leagues and fight Paignton Van Zant's boy toy and get beaten up by guys without their own Wikipedia pages.

Hes an irreversibly damaged individual. Take pity. Probably cry wanks himself to sleep at night with the thought that Moose held some B league titles 15 years ago.
To be fair that was nearly a year ago and while i do dislike that twat immensely, i must have had a drink because i would never write 'u' instead of 'you' otherwise.
But yeah, he's one of those rare arseholes that despite being dumb as fuck he believes he's quite the intellectual, writes a hundred words and says the square root of cock all.

Everything I said was true. Dude got lucky with Rockhold and then proceeded to duck the entire top 10 MW's. And yet Bisping still got his ass whooped by the the 45 year old Hendo.
You're a fool.

You're a fool.
Why? Bc bitchbing ducked all the contenders at MW to fight a 45 year old Hendo, who about took his other eye?

fight-fans-left-in-awe-as-michael-bisping-wins-brutal-war-over-dan-henderson.jpg

Why? Bc bitchbing ducked all the contenders at MW to fight a 45 year old Hendo, who about took his other eye?

fight-fans-left-in-awe-as-michael-bisping-wins-brutal-war-over-dan-henderson.jpg
I’m sure Bisping really cares about some fat slob on an mma forum, talking shit. Dude made his money and is set. Personally, I’m happy for the guy.

Let the bitterness and jealousy go. It’ll get you farther in life.

I’m sure Bisping really cares about some fat slob on an mma forum, talking shit. Dude made his money and is set. Personally, I’m happy for the guy.

Let the bitterness and jealousy go. It’ll get you farther in life.
You are whats wrong with the UFC. Defending Bispings horrific behavior as champ by ducking the entire top 10 to defend against a 45 year old Dan Henderson who by far did the most damage in the fight. Bisping was a shit champ and my statements still stand. But go ahead and continue to ignore all that and lets continue to hear how happy you are for one eyed Bispoign.

Back