Media Michael jai white need a ego check

Yes, I do .

Perry is nothing as a striker.

I'm 240 pounds, but take 60 pounds off me and id smoke him. Easily.

he just isn't that good. At all.

MJW is a fucking beast as a striker and has sparred with countless elite MMA fighters, martial artists and boxers. He knows very well what these guys are capable of in a real fight.

If you're talking about pure striking, it's just an embarrassing mismatch and comical to even suggest someone like Perry would beat him.

if he used his grappling, then it becomes interesting. MJW is a black belt in Japanese jiu jitsu or whatever but it's likely that's his weak point. Perry is actually super strong and his jits is highly underrated. That's where he could make it a fight, potentially.

outside of that though, Perry would get embarrassed and easily.
<{clintugh}>

absolutely ban worthy

and Anyone who talks big about martial arts without actually sparring is always gonna be Seagalesque.

You need to get smeshed sometimes to remember your fragility.
martial arts is beautiful, lovely, but can easily be turned into pontificating without the danger of being slept.
Bro he competed in kyokushin tournaments, have you seen them compete?

He is Steven Seagal with a fit body, and a dan wolfman style mentality.
He has competed in kyokushin tournaments before, he’s as legit as can be from a tma perspective. These are grown ass men they can have a beef who cares. Or are you telling me if you don’t compete in MMA you can’t say anything to the fighters?

Bro he competed in kyokushin tournaments, have you seen them compete?

There are kyokushin karate point fighting tournaments as well or at least kyokushin karate guys competing in general karate point fighting tournaments.

I'm not a karate point fighting hater but I think there's only evidence of MJW competing in that style of tournament, not the popular style of kyokushin that most know where they use basically all kickboxing techniques full contact except punches to the head.

Not convinced MJW would be a favourite over Perry on the feet even with his size advantage.

If you have a video of MJW competing in the popular style of Kyokushin tournament I'd like to see it.

so an old dude actor, thinks he is a legit fighter because he sparred with professionals and does a bunch of roids?

Just maybe, those fighters allowed him to spar with them because he was somewhat famous actor and not because he was any good of a training partner? If the guy was legit he would have tested himself at least ONCE.

There are kyokushin karate point fighting tournaments as well or at least kyokushin karate guys competing in general karate point fighting tournaments.

I'm not a karate point fighting hater but I think there's only evidence of MJW competing in that style of tournament, not the popular style of kyokushin that most know where they use basically all kickboxing techniques full contact except punches to the head.

Not convinced MJW would be a favourite over Perry on the feet even with his size advantage.

If you have a video of MJW competing in the popular style of Kyokushin tournament I'd like to see it.
I’m not saying he would be favored especially since he’s old as fuck, and I wasn’t aware kyokushin had point tournaments. Either way he’s obviously not a better fighter than Perry but since when are MMA fighters untouchable as far as arguments and such?

I'm 6'3 240 u fucking nobody

far from fat.

I've also trained under a pro boxer and been boxing / striking for over a decade.

Perry is shit. Plain and simple. There's nothing impressive about being able to beat him.

any decent boxing gym is full of fighters who provide an infinitely greater challenge them that dude.

I'm pretty easily one of the smarter people on this site. some clown who gets shit on in every single debate you've ever had with me has no business calling me dumb.

projection at its finest. You haven't said one intelligent thing in any post you've ever made.
If you can beat the likes of Perry why arent you fighting?

[post a time, i ain't watching an 11 minute video

@MescalineDreams logic:

I know (not think) that a 50 something year old actor/bodybuilder/martial artist, who has little if any documented proof of any real heavy sparring/competition, can beat Mike Perry in a striking competition.

What proof you ask? Apparently he himself is "6'3" 240 u fuckin nobody" and has trained for years with amateur boxers who would beat almost everyone in the UFC, and who would also easily beat mike perry himself.

But that makes no sense I hear you cry. Just try tell that to him smh

While MJW has legit skills this back and forth doesn't matter, unless they schedule some type of contest. Perry is a warrior, has fought in the UFC a lot of times. The reality is that MJW hasn't. He's a martial artist. So even if Jai would piece up Perry based on skills alone, a non-competing martial artist should respect the ones competing, instead of spouting empty words.

Yes, I do .

I'm 240 pounds, but take 60 pounds off me and id smoke him. Easily.

giphy.gif

Back