Social Michael Moore's Gym Membership CANCELLED (boycott over Trump support)

Outspoken Trump critic and fitness enthusiast Michael Moore has canceled his membership with SoulCycle over the owner's decision to host a Trump-related event.

miugkx1.jpg

SoulCycle, for those who don't know, is a popular exercise bike class. It's owned by a billionaire guy named Stephen Ross, who also owns those Equinox gyms. He also owns the Miami Dolphins.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190203210215-soulcyle-class.jpg

Stephen Ross decided to host a Trump event at his house. Word got out, and a bunch of people became upset. Among those people was Michael Moore.

Here's the story:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...r-faces-backlash-for-hosting-trump-fundraiser

gettyimages-496226560.jpg

Obviously the bigger issue here is political boycotts over petty things.
These boycotts have gotten out of hand.
People need to chill.

But people were also surprised to learn that Michael Moore has a gym membership, on account of the fact that he looks like he doesn't ever work out. That's a nice way to put it lol.

It's entirely possible that this was Moore's attempt at self-deprecating humor, as he is undoubtedly aware that he is disgustingly fat. If so, the joke is well-taken because he's a morbidly obese fatty. We're talkin Jabba the Hut—the guy looks like a giant slug with glasses. Still, it's difficult to credit the "self-deprecating" aspect of such humor, because he should be ashamed of being that fat. So in that respect, it's more sad than it is funny.

On the other hand, if Moore was being serious, that's pretty funny!

Anyway, glad it's Friday.
Comment, discuss, flame.

Yeah these boycotts need to chill, meanwhile in righty retard land

http://www.boycottleftwingers.com/

I think you guys missed the joke.

Another worthless troll thread by the resident troll, but I guess mods find some valuable discussion material out of it since it has vague connections to politics.

If I had the logic skills of a war room mod I’d probably wiping my ass with my face and talking to squirrels.

Kind of funny some celebs boycott the gym like it will hurt dolphins owner but it hurts local staff their hours get cut first lol

Let's face it, moore wasn't going to lose weight regardless if he kept the gym membership or not.

i dont care for people making their boycotts known and talking about it publicly and trying to convince others to boycott as well. But i think boycotting for whatever reason you like is totally cool. Just keep it to yourself and dont stand outside the doors of places trying to block people.

Honest question.. were people boycotting companies and things like that when Obama was in office and a company wanted to host something with him or support him..?

I mean, personal boycotts are anyone’s right so I personally don’t have an issue with this. Moore is free to support who he wants to.

Honest question.. were people boycotting companies and things like that when Obama was in office and a company wanted to host something with him or support him..?

I mean, personal boycotts are anyone’s right so I personally don’t have an issue with this. Moore is free to support who he wants to.

When Obama was president, you didn't have an army of losers egged on by the media to obsess about him 24/7.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of people hated Obama more than he probably deserved, but it didn't come close to the hysteria around President Trump.

I bet the fat fuck never once stepped into any gym in his life.

Michael Moore was clearly making good use of that gym membership. What will he do now without it?

When Obama was president, you didn't have an army of losers egged on by the media to obsess about him 24/7.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of people hated Obama more than he probably deserved, but it didn't come close to the hysteria around President Trump.

Fair enough.. but it’s Moore’s right to choose not to support them for whatever reasons he sees fit.

I can’t stand the dude, but I have no issue with this at all. Not even a little.

Back