Michel vs Dolidze next?

BLACKFLIP1.gif

Michel wins, by KO.

Had no idea Michel fought in Road FC, especially at open weight.

I think they should move him a bit quicker, give him muniz, hermanson or Ikram

Michel is going to steamroll whoever they put in front of him at MW.
If he does, we can get Dolidze vs Craig in an ultimate Spiderman-meme later this year.

but fight for michelle........ roman is a huge mw and win with that advantage.

i'd love to see him stick to the smaller guys like strickland, izzy, usman and khamzat

but fight for michelle........ roman is a huge mw and win with that advantage.

i'd love to see him stick to the smaller guys like strickland, izzy, usman and khamzat
Yeah he's not getting any of those guys next tho. I suppose Usman is theoretically possible but I assume he's looking for a big-name

Out of Roman Dolidze's 2 losses, I don't consider the fight against "Vettori" as a loss, he lost both of them against outstanding strikers, and he received "big damage" in both of them, Travis Giles and Imamov are both very outstanding strikers.

I think he learned from his previous mistakes, I think we will see a different Dolidze. Whoever is in front of him.

He should use his pluses. Playing on the ground is his best option. It's funny when they compare him to "Paul Craig", there is a big difference in levels. Dolidze stands much higher.

He lost to Imamov because of a stupid decision, he wanted to fight standing, he didn't work on the takedown, and then when he took a lot of damage, he finally lost hope.

If Chimaev is using his biggest trump card, I don't understand why Dolidze doesn't apply the same.

Back