Media Michelle Waterson using an Ice Bath.

Looks like a man with a receding hairline without makeup. Sorry. Had to be honest.

She is extremely unattractive. I don't know why people act like she is.

I mean, I get some guys are super into that yellow fever, but hot asian girls look like

tenor.gif

26.gif

So you post 20 layers of foundation, BB cream, 6 layers of various make up and at least 4 plastic surgeries as your counter? That woman has seen the operating room more than the cosmetic surgeon who owns the practice.

So you post 20 layers of foundation, BB cream, 6 layers of various make up and at least 4 plastic surgeries as your counter? That woman has seen the operating room more than the cosmetic surgeon who owns the practice.

Keep on hating son

Keep on hating son
I’m not saying she looks bad, Son. You just seem clueless to what those K Pop idols go through.

Everything I posted was true. It’s nothing but makeup and surgery but that’s everyone Nowadays fam.

I'm not attracted to Chinese boys.

It's fascinating how easily guys around here get aroused lol. I bet Michael Jackson would get turned on by that body

Mmhm. She doesnt look bad uh huh. You dont say.

Nice talk. Keep fapping to your makeup and surgeries. Can’t even call it yellow fever since they want Asians to look pale now but enjoy.

Nice talk. Keep fapping to your makeup and surgeries. Can’t even call it yellow fever since they want Asians to look pale now but enjoy.

I dont know but you do realize not every asian girl has dark skin tone like karate hottie right

Back