Media Michelle Waterson using an Ice Bath.

I dont know but you do realize not every asian girl has dark skin tone like karate hottie right

I’m talking about the K-Pop and various idols like the example you posted. They even cake up the male idols in tons of lighter makeup and stuff too. Not trying to have a Asian skin tone debate dude, just commented on the woman you posted. It’s not that serious. But to answer your question, yes I know and I’ve had the privelage of visiting, training and/or competing in China, Japan, and Korea and believe me, I’ve spent a lot of time looking at some beautiful women down there. Like I said, it’s not that serious dude.

Im sorry, i usually bang chicks who have actual tits.
When i see flat chested small asians my instinkt is that they look underage.

Have you ever been with an Asian woman with average sized boobs? Don’t knock it bro. There’s something to be said for firm young BUT OBVIOUSLY OF LEGAL AGED bodies, and women.

Plus the main attraction isn’t the actual whole boob. But a certain part of it. I think most of us can agree on this. And that’s what I am talking about.

Experiment bro. You might even like it.

A previous encounter with ice water...
14779177679_42fdedd81d_o.gif

Last edited:
Have you ever been with an Asian woman with average sized boobs? Don’t knock it bro. There’s something to be said for firm young BUT OBVIOUSLY OF LEGAL AGED bodies, and women.

Plus the main attraction isn’t the actual whole boob. But a certain part of it. I think most of us can agree on this. And that’s what I am talking about.

Experiment bro. You might even like it.

Never had the chance
But one day i will bang a tight asian girl with rock hard nipples and a cherry ass.

Who takes a bath with clothes on? WTF?

I would drink that bath water. I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass and washed with vinegar just to hear her fart through a radio.

I thought my anal fetisch was weird enough.
But seems you need even more to get off then others.

Well there are a couple billion asian chicks so i should be able to find at least 10 hot ones that may want to bang me at some point in life.
The cool thing is, a LOT of asian women have a fetish for white men. So everybody is happy.

Back