Mid-air Collusion (Mueller Thread v. 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumpbots will have new shirts soon.
"Better to let Moscow pick a Republican than let an American vote Democrat!"

Not ideal, but better than democrats inviting in terrorists that train American children to commit jihad.

PS, LOL at all the comments here. Y’all never get tired of looking like fools

I had a comment in this thread that was perfectly on topic, but it was deleted.

The only reason would be disagreement with the content I presented.

No wrongdoing will come back on the President.

Paul Manafort isn't the President. Paul Manafort doing something illegal or immoral isn't going to result in President Trump being impeached.

Donald Trump Jr. isn't the President. President Trump is not responsible for the individual actions any person other than himself.

We're almost two years into an investigation without a signal scrap of evidence for the original purpose of this investigation. If actual dirt on President Trump existed, it would have been leaked long ago. A story like that is too big, and too juicy to not get leaked to somebody.

I'm going to wager that the Russians set up a meeting with The Trump campaign to try to collude, the Trump campaign took a sniff and then moved on.

Is there hard evidence of "Jr. admits to attempting to obtain campaign dirt through the meeting. Indicates he may have illicitly accessed an opposition website" ?

Where did Jared admit this?

When a foreign agent contacts you offering intelligence on your political rivals as a patriotic America you would go to the FBI not pencil them in for noon the following week.

A President's legal team should know that much, but it's become increasingly clear the Trump's legal team was quite incompetent too.

Paul Manafort isn't the President. Paul Manafort doing something illegal or immoral isn't going to result in President Trump being impeached.

Donald Trump Jr. isn't the President. President Trump is not responsible for the individual actions any person other than himself.

We're almost two years into an investigation without a signal scrap of evidence for the original purpose of this investigation. If actual dirt on President Trump existed, it would have been leaked long ago. A story like that is too big, and too juicy to not get leaked to somebody.

Yup, it seems the mods don’t approve of reality check posts that remind them the investigation Is two years in and the only wrongdoing found (and paying Russians ) was done by democrats

When a foreign agent contacts you offering intelligence on your political rivals as a patriotic America you would go to the FBI not pencil them in for noon the following week.

Surely you R talking about Steele?

<Dany07>

Surely you R talking about Steele?

Nope I'm talking about the now multiple meetings Donny Jr and the boys setup to received dirt on Hillary from Russian agents.

Steele didn't contact Hillary's campaign.

Yup, it seems the mods don’t approve of reality check posts that remind them the investigation Is two years in and the only wrongdoing found (and paying Russians ) was done by democrats

Hannity is that you?

Nope I'm talking about the now multiple meetings Donny Jr and the boys setup to received dirt on Hillary from Russian agents.

Steele didn't contact Hillary's campaign.

Lack integrity much?

They had their law firm pay him to pay russians.

<TheDonald>

Rudy’s right, and Trump’s legal strategy has gotten better ever since he came onboard.

This Manafort trial is way more interesting than I thought it was going to be. Big risk for the prosecution because if Gates crashes this one, everything unravels.
<Dany07>

LOL quite the evolution in your parts from "The buck stops here" to "wain he's only the president of the USA, how can he be responsible for what people he employs get up to?"
<45>

Break out the fuckin' hypocrisy nachos, boys, we're have a no personal responsibility party.

14 months isn't almost two years.

LOL quite the evolution in your parts from "The buck stops here" to "wain he's only the president of the USA, how can he be responsible for what people he employs get up to?"
<45>

Break out the fuckin' hypocrisy nachos, boys, we're have a no personal responsibility party.
Closer to the everybody is responsible but us even though we have complete control party

No,

It's pretty simple...

One side is just very on top of their shit and professional. So you will not see what they have until they want you to.

And it has only been almost two years, we still have a ways to go my man. It's just a lot of people have a short attention span and want it now..

No,

It's pretty simple...

One side is just very on top of their shit and professional. So you will not see what they have until they want you to.

And it has only been almost two years, we still have a ways to go my man. It's just a lot of people have a short attention span and want it now..
It was fine for Ken Starr to conduct an investigation for years that went through many elections. And yet Giuliani is insisting that Mueller wrap it up by Sept 1 or it's a violation of DOJ guidelines. LOL
"The truth is just a poor excuse for a lack of imagination."
- Trump family motto

It was fine for Ken Starr to conduct an investigation for years that went through many elections. And yet Giuliani is insisting that Mueller wrap it up by Sept 1 or it's a violation of DOJ guidelines. LOL
"The truth is just a poor excuse for a lack of imagination."
- Trump family motto

Indeed..

It makes me lols when people complain about how long this has been going on..

Very short amount of time if you are familiar with the judicial system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back