Miesha is such a hard sell. 1 win in 7.5 years.

Can't really shit talk Tate. She's been fighting since the Bodog Tournament days. She's a wmma pioneer and it's crazy to see her even get a win considering her mileage and age.

Plenty of WMMA fighters started a decade after her and have already washed out of the UFC.

"bla bla bla" shit talk WMMA -- come to a forum and shit on someone who's spent years in the sport.... -- ok cool, now im a white knight for merely defending a position, bla bla bla -- sherdog garbage in, sherdog garbage out.

I won't preach how to spend yer time by any means, but holy shit -- coming here and literally ripping on a fighter for making it 18 years in a sport that pushes you to physical and mental breaking points and saying its garbage is quite honestly disgusting.

Just fuck off and don't watch or even talk about it. How hard is that? There's about 800 million videos on youtube, and some of you fuckin morons would find a way to bitch about every one of 'em lol...

Over saturation of entertainment and forms of stimuli are abundant in this day and age, go fuckin do something else if ya don't like something. God forbid ya wish someone well being or a congrats for longevity and determination and acknowledging success in their endeavors ... nope, just gotta shit on 'em from behind a keyboard.

Tate still has plenty of good fights she can have in the UFC.

The loss to Murphy sucked, but Murphy is low-key decent. Tate was competitive against Ketlen too.

The fans seem to get behind her too. Her fight against Avila wasn't exactly super exciting, but the crowd was loving it when she hit the takedowns. Even after she'd spent most of the fight just grappling and doing little GNP punches, there was a point in the third where they were chanting "Miesha".

Tate still has plenty of good fights she can have in the UFC.

The loss to Murphy sucked, but Murphy is low-key decent. Tate was competitive against Ketlen too.

The fans seem to get behind her too. Her fight against Avila wasn't exactly super exciting, but the crowd was loving it when she hit the takedowns. Even after she'd spent most of the fight just grappling and doing little GNP punches, there was a point in the third where they were chanting "Miesha".
it helps when that ass is still holding up and fulfilling. the cameraman dropped the ball though.

im curious to know how much she gets paid
and why she quit her other gig.....or maybe she was quietly let go

im curious to know how much she gets paid
and why she quit her other gig.....or maybe she was quietly let go
I'm pretty sure she makes six figures just to show. So the money is great.

Yes, we must love her for her heart. And maybe a few other good attributes.

Thank you. Thread needs more pics. I know she's got some that will get you banned though.

What are the UFC going to do? Keep replaying her win over Holm to get people interested?

I admire her (metaphorical) balls, and that got her as far as she could go many years ago but surely this is her last bout?

I thought she had two wins since coming back

Conor also only has 1 win in the last 7.5 years and 3 losses. If he gets title shots for free, you can't complain for others. Not that any of them deserves one..

Conor also only has 1 win in the last 7.5 years and 3 losses. If he gets title shots for free, you can't complain for others. Not that any of them deserves one..

Actually he has 3 wins and 3 losses in the last 7.5 years.

That's not too impressive, either. But at least stick to the facts.

Didn't she retire for a good couple years?

Edit. Yeah she retired for 5 years lol. She's 2-2 since she's been back

Maybe they are trying to use her for a gimmick or maybe not. But does it honestly even matter? The division is a wasteland for a lack of talent and activity.

That was as an impressive performance by Miesha getting a 10-8 and a finish at her age.

I think if she goes full wrestler mode, she might can go top 5. She gets in trouble when she tries to stand and strike.

Back