News Miesha Tate says that she spent 98% of her return fight purse covering training expenses

<45>o_O
Meh, I got no problems grinding a 40 hour work week and making 100,000 grand a year. Bit any way, I'm just a normal dude, that has opinions. Miesha isn't above criticism. No one is. Also, she may have done more than me in my life, but I ain't broke, and I don't use my social media followers to get a has station employee fired over a pickle.
40 hours a week is “grinding”?

She never said she was broke simply that the purse was spent. She’s actually a multimillionaire.
Okay. Then maybe she should just market herself and continue raking in millions in endorsements instead of receiving more brain damage and shortening her time on this planet with her kids. Maybe this is her epiphany.

Well, there in lies the importance of unions, but we just keep breaking them and making them weaker.

I'm very pro-private union (and a member of the International Union of Operating Engineers) but have the exact opposite stance for their public counterparts. In New York politicians have been working diligently to kill off private unions for decades while bolstering public unions to the point of state insolvency. We have people performing menial tasks like picking up garbage or installing road signage making $100k/year plus. Where I live we also have the highest paid teachers and police officers in the country who rake in $120k-200+k yearly. Principals and super intendants earn $200-400k a year.

Then on the private side construction unions are demonized and overly audited/harassed by regulatory entities.

It's a catch 22.

Either way I like to hustle and grind so I don't even keep track of how many hours I work a week. I just live it and I enjoy doing what I do so working/not working really doesn't matter to me! and I like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

I'm very pro-private union (and a member of the International Union of Operating Engineers) but have the exact opposite stance for their public counterparts. In New York politicians have been working diligently to kill off private unions for decades while bolstering public unions to the point of state insolvency. We have people performing menial tasks like picking up garbage or installing road signage making $100k/year plus. Where I live we also have the highest paid teachers and police officers in the country who rake in $120k-200+k yearly. Principals and super intendants earn $200-400k a year.

Then on the private side construction unions are demonized and overly audited/harassed by regulatory entities.

It's a catch 22.

Either way I like to hustle and grind so I don't even keep track of how many hours I work a week. I just live it and I enjoy doing what I do so working/not working really doesn't matter to me! and I like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!
Touché. I work in Chicago as a Stationary Engineer. I live in Indiana though. Cheaper cost of living. Kind of the problem a lot of my coworkers are running into. Atleast 4 people in my building were home grown Chicago natives but moved out of the state for that reason. My job allows me to sit pretty comfortably where I'm at without having to grind for more money. I spend too much time as it is trying to fix up my place.

Okay. Then maybe she should just market herself and continue raking in millions in endorsements instead of receiving more brain damage and shortening her time on this planet with her kids. Maybe this is her epiphany.
And Maybee it’s her passion. Nobody criticizes wealthy male mma fighters who have kids. Hypocrite much?

Touché. I work in Chicago as a Stationary Engineer. I live in Indiana though. Cheaper cost of living. Kind of the problem a lot of my coworkers are running into. Atleast 4 people in my building were home grown Chicago natives but moved out of the state for that reason. My job allows me to sit pretty comfortably where I'm at without having to grind for more money. I spend too much time as it is trying to fix up my place.
Well, as a nurse in Covid times I’m pulling 70-90 hour weeks. Not just for money (although overtime’s makes for nice paydays), but because there is a nurse shortage, and I actually give a shot that patients get safe care. All for people to protest, tell me Covid is a “hoax” as I walk out after a shift having just taken care of dying Covid patients. So there is that.

Well, there in lies the importance of unions, but we just keep breaking them and making them weaker.
I belong to a strong nurses union. I am not forced to work more, but most of us do because we actually give a shit about people.

I'll be 38 in 10 days, and don't really plan to make it past 50ish.

We can put an account bet on it lol?

Who's spotting me the $200k!?

Get the fucking odds makers in here.
You're lying just as much as Tate (unless you live on a bench or in a box)

Nice try. You know nothing about my job or my area. I work OT because if I don’t life sucks for my coworkers and patients Having double the patient load isn’t worth the money. There are easier ways to make money. But I get that many Americans won’t understand the concept of actually caring for anything or anyone but themselves.

Last edited:
Nice try. You know nothing about my job or my area. I work OT because if I don’t life sucks for my coworkers. Having double the patient load isn’t worth the money. There are easier ways to make money. But I get that most Americans won’t understand that concept of actually caring for others.
<BirdieOwn>

Nice try. You know nothing about my job or my area. I work OT because if I don’t life sucks for my coworkers and patients Having double the patient load isn’t worth the money. There are easier ways to make money. But I get that many Americans won’t understand the concept of actually caring for anything or anyone but themselves.
I almost gave you a like as I appreciate healthcare employees, but fuck off with your unions and anti-American views.

Well, as a nurse in Covid times I’m pulling 70-90 hour weeks. Not just for money (although overtime’s makes for nice paydays), but because there is a nurse shortage, and I actually give a shot that patients get safe care. All for people to protest, tell me Covid is a “hoax” as I walk out after a shift having just taken care of dying Covid patients. So there is that.
I doubt anyone has ever told you covid is a hoax. That's just what you want to hear them saying.

I almost gave you a like as I appreciate healthcare employees, but fuck off with your unions and anti-American views.
Yeah fuck…how dare we care about people… and I’m not American so not feeling so bad about that.

I doubt anyone has ever told you covid is a hoax. That's just what you want to hear them saying.
Oh sorry. The exact verbiage was “Covid isn’t real, it’s the flu and the government is pretending it’s a new virus”.

You're lying just as much as Tate (unless you live on a bench or in a box)
Coming here and lying for 15-20 years was always the plan.

Being 38 with shit health and genetics is just the joke that keeps me going.

Back