Media Mighty Mouse interviews MMA Guru

Cliffs? Couldnt get past a minute when Mouse said he "living rent free in his moms basement"

MMA guru trying to be a modern day bloodstain lane. It’s not the same. Maybe because we’re old as fuck now lol

Prime troll days

Any heavyweight amateur with a second belt-level or equivalent in a striking and grappling art along with being able to jog a couple of miles at a decent pace smokes Micro Mouse 9 times out of 10. Mouse is the size of a child and a skilled heavyweight would be like the Hulk fighting Loki.

Cliffs? Couldnt get past a minute when Mouse said he "living rent free in his moms basement"

You got farther than I did, much love for DJ, none at all for the clown, not watching.

Cliffs would help here. Sorry if any clown are offended by the goo-roo comparison.

Thanks fam Guru gets me pumped mans a str8 alpha giant takin MMA media to another level finna watch this before my slap workout mad lit fam thanks again 💪 ✋ 💥

His reaction when Oliveira lost to Islam says it all. lol

haha, this is the clip i was thinking of when i made my post.

i dont even hate Guru or anything but he takes shit way too personal and fucking whines too much.

yeah I'ma need someone else to sit thru it. I cannot.

I don't even hate the guy, it's just that his voice, accent and hyperbole grate on me, and he seems to take 15 mins to say something that could have been said in two...

guru bless

the ultimate sherdog chad <Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back