Mighty Mouse vs. Dominator Cruz 2: Who takes it?

I would pick Mighty Mouse by submission. Johnson has shown time and time again that he absolutely trusts his game plan and will follow it no matter how the fight is going. As much as a lot of people are saying size matters (and it doesn't or Sruve would be champ), Cruiz is not growing so they will game plan for his style and his size and probably look for a submission finish because Cruiz likely will expect a long drawn out fight.

Lets say they rematch in the future... Who takes this time?

And its a fight that i would be kinda bummed to watch, cuz i love both guys.

What u guys say?
Mouse but Dominic may just wrestle fuck him

It wasn't competitive the least bit. Cruz dominated, so much that MM was bum rushing him at the end trying to go for a hail mary. Ended up with a bump on his head as big as he is.

You need to get your eyes check. Joined date 2014, nvm. Conor nuthuggers

Mm ducked TJ what makes you think hes gonna fight Cruz?

MM is gonna go for 20 title defenses that everybody talks through.

Out of the top3, MM has the best shot of beating Cruz.

Cruz sends him back to the overrated flyweight division, though.

I would love to see a rematch. I thought Cruz looked a bit slower in the Garbrant fight. I think the Rivera matchup is going to tell us which direction Cruz's career is heading and how much he has left. I would have to pick Cruz by close decision right now but might change opinion after Rivera fight.

Unless Cruz is suddenly washed up maybe Mighty Mouse, otherwise Cruz all day

Any of the holy trinity at Bantamweight (Cruz, TJ, Cody) whoops Mighty Mouse and sends his ass scurring back to 125 where he can dominate against a bunch of nobodies.

Back