Mike Dolce blames scale and medical meeting for Johny missing weight

Uhhh, he made weight easily an hour later, which is what Dolce is blaming on the scale.So yes, he made weight.

Oh my bad, I thought Dolce's job was for his fighter to come in at a certain weight at weigh-in.

Not get to the weigh-in, miss weight, & take an hour to make weight (which Dolce had nothing to do with). That's my fault but atleast Dolce got another effortless paycheck. Maybe next time Hendricks will save himself some big money & get on youtube to get the same information, and some better.

He did make weight. And he won the fight. His fighters rarely miss weight - and it sounds like there may be a reason for the initial missed weight. Johny looked fine in the fifth round, so clearly the cut wasn't that bad...

This forum is full of idiots, unless Dolce is the conditioning couch then that had nothing to do with him.

Oh my bad, I thought Dolce's job was for his fight to come in at a certain weight at weigh-in.

Not get to the weigh-in, miss weight, & take an hour to make weight (which Dolce had nothing to do with). That's my fault but atleast Dolce got another effortless paycheck. Maybe next time Hendricks will save himself some big money & get on youtube to get the same information, and some better.

I can't believe i'm actually having this discussion

Crazier shit has happened. It's possible there was a problem with the scale.

Did you see this vid? Good way to f*ck up your back deadlifting. Also, you're never supposed to slam the bar to the ground when you're doing barbell rows. Its not a deadlift, its a row and you're supposed to keep the bar off the ground.

That's true. His method probably works, but it's not like something fighters can't do on their own or figure out for themselves.

But I still dont get the hate, it's like being mad at the Jiffy Lube for changing Oil, or Goodyear for fixing brakes..... we could all go to the internet and figure it out... but sometimes it's more convenient to have someone else do it for us... and if that person does it efficiently and makes good money off of it... god bless america....

there must be a special brand of Sherdog hate that comes from logging on... its eases into Sherdoggers fingertips and causes them to overreact and get angry over the most mundane of things.. FIGHTER A wins 12 fights in a row..looses 1... FIGHTER A WAS ALWAYS A BUM....

REF stands up a guy to quick..that REF WAS ALWAYS HORRIBLE SHOOT HIM!!

Dolce's guy doesnt make weight, and blames himself... THE UFC IS PROTECTING DOLCE!!!

I dont get the Sherdog Logic sometimes... it's amazingly crazy, or the most effecient collective troll job ever.

than stop having it, you're not adding anything useful or factual anyways.

The fact is he made weight. It was Dolce's job to make sure he was 170. He was. You keep changing the goal posts to establish something that didn't happen. If Johny didn't make weight, it wouldn't have been a title fight. That's a fact. Game over.

Sure.

Fact 1: Nothing Dolce did had anything to do with Hendricks losing that weight in an hour, if anything that was the conditioning couch.

Fact 2: No baring, he does a significant weight cut for every fight.

Fact 3: No, Hendricks looked terrible, probably the worst shape I've seen him in a fight.

Fact 4: Again, what does that have to do with Dolce's "diet"? He won a 5 rd title fight because of strength/conditioning & training.

I'd say Dolce did not do good work here, his fighter came in over weight. FACT

Did Hendricks incur any weight penalty?
If so how much of his purse did he lose?
And why does he now hold the belt?

He did have to come back and weigh in again, yes that is a fact, but he also made weight, that is another fact and the more important one because it makes the original result near meaningless.

You are right in that I can't prove Dolce helped him achieve his ultimate goal (The Belt) but nor can you prove he didn't.

If you attacked Dolce over him getting hendricks to spend 1500 on a scale that didn't work right you would have a point. But Hendricks made weight, won the fight, achieved his ultimate and I would logically think he is pretty fucking happy with Dolce today.

But I still dont get the hate, it's like being mad at the Jiffy Lube for changing Oil, or Goodyear for fixing brakes..... we could all go to the internet and figure it out... but sometimes it's more convenient to have someone else do it for us... and if that person does it efficiently and makes good money off of it... god bless america....

there must be a special brand of Sherdog hate that comes from logging on... its eases into Sherdoggers fingertips and causes them to overreact and get angry over the most mundane of things.. FIGHTER A wins 12 fights in a row..looses 1... FIGHTER A WAS ALWAYS A BUM....

REF stands up a guy to quick..that REF WAS ALWAYS HORRIBLE SHOOT HIM!!

Dolce's guy doesnt make weight, and blames himself... THE UFC IS PROTECTING DOLCE!!!

I dont get the Sherdog Logic sometimes... it's amazingly crazy, or the most effecient collective troll job ever.

People hate things. It's how the world works...it probably doesn't help that Dolce comes out of nowhere with no background in nutrition and brands the "Dolce Diet" like it's something special. I get that it's a marketing tactic, but people are probably a little burned out with all the fads that have come and gone over the years: vegan, south beach, low carb, paleo, juice...hence more fuel for the hate.

The fact is he made weight. It was Dolce's job to make sure he was 170. He was. You keep changing the goal posts to establish something that didn't happen. If Johny didn't make weight, it wouldn't have been a title fight. That's a fact. Game over.

Game over... V
Did Hendricks incur any weight penalty?
If so how much of his purse did he lose?
And why does he now hold the belt?

He did have to come back and weigh in again, yes that is a fact, but he also made weight, that is another fact and the more important one because it makes the original result near meaningless.

You are right in that I can't prove Dolce helped him achieve his ultimate goal (The Belt) but nor can you prove he didn't.

If you attacked Dolce over him getting hendricks to spend 1500 on a scale that didn't work right you would have a point. But Hendricks made weight, won the fight, achieved his ultimate and I would logically think he is pretty fucking happy with Dolce today.

Yeah I can prove it, he didn't come in at 170, Dolce's ONLY job is for his fighter to use his "system" to come in on target & Hendricks didn't, he had to take an extra hour to cut.

GAME OVER

Game over... V

Yeah I can prove it, he didn't come in at 170, Dolce's ONLY job is for his fighter to use his "system" to come in on target & Hendricks didn't.

GAME OVER

Then how was it a title fight?

Then how was it a title fight?

again, I know you're slow so I'll try it like this...Johnny Hendricks was over weight at the weigh-in's, he took an hour to lose the extra weight which had NOTHING to do with Dolce & his system so he did not do his job correctly.

But ... but ... he did

No..no... he didn't, he came in over weight, he had to cut extra.

again, I know you're slow so I'll try it like this...Johnny Hendricks was over weight at the weigh-in's, he took an hour to lose the extra weight which had NOTHING to do with Dolce & his system so he did not do his job correctly.

No..no... he didn't, he came in over weight, he had to cut extra.

Source?

This forum is full of idiots, unless Dolce is the conditioning couch then that had nothing to do with him.

So you are of the opinion diet has no relation to conditioning?

I too could help Hendricks make weight, he would just simply not eat or drink anything for 7 days and the weight will fall off.
Do you see any problem with this plan? If so what?

Just like you have a source that Dolce got him on weight after he missed it. You are a joke and the more people that know it the better. I already destroyed you once, dont make me do it again.

The fact that he beat Robbie Lawler for the WW title and weighed in at 170 lbs.

Back