Mike Dolce opens up about the Rampage fall out

Zero fighters messed weight.

His job was to get them on weight. Do you have anything to the contrary or are you just a jealous whiner?
Rampage isn't the only fighter that has complained about Dolce. Let's not play this game. I doubt anyone is jealous of Dolce. What's there to be jealous of? He has some money, but he comes off as a cliche. I guess if I dropped out of high school or something, I'd be impressed. But no educated person wants to grow up to be Dolce.

Last edited:
Zero fighters messed weight.

His job was to get them on weight. Do you have anything to the contrary or are you just a jealous whiner?
His job was to get them on weight while having enough energy to compete to the best of their abilities. There's a reason why a lot of the fighters he "trained" gassed in their fights

This one time Mike Dolce started harassing people on Sherdog in PMS for creating negative threads about him.

He may be right about Rampage but this still doesn't mean he isn't a snake oil salesman.

Just like Ali, they are both succesful in the MMA landscape but some bitter douchebags in this forum hates them because "tHeY aRe AsShOlEs!!!"

Bro science or not, Dolce was a good baby sitter meal prepping for his clients.

It's not even 'bro-science' it's no science.
He's a nutritionist and not a dietitian. You can set yourself up as a nutritionist now just by saying you are one, you can't call yourself a dietitian as you need to be qualified to do so (well you do in the UK anyway).

You kinda need to shit on Dolce in order to be a part of the cool nerd gang. Like the dont believe the Dana White lies memes, ect..

But whatever you may think about Dolce, I dont think we need to have been a part of that training, to know that rampage is a fatass at heart. And lazy with his nutritions.

I remember the story of him finding candy bars under Rampage's pillow. As far as this thread, aren't you a little late? Also no cliffs? I can't listen to this guy for more than 5 seconds.

His job was to get them on weight while having enough energy to compete to the best of their abilities. There's a reason why a lot of the fighters he "trained" gassed in their fights
What ever helps you.

Mike vs. Josh... Octagon
Bro science vs. Bro psych.

Never understood the hate for Dolce. He's doing his thing and making some good money. Rampage seems to have a habit of falling out with people. He was also dropped by fighters when they thought they could cut corners, save cash and do it themselves. Guess What? Hendricks and Rampage both ballooned soon after.

At the end of the story he says "Rampage went out like a savage and beat Machida in a unanimous decision."

False.

This fight was a very close split-decision, even Rampage admitted that he thought he lost.

Last edited:
What ever helps you.
I honestly don't care, but he did nothing to help these fighters fight to the best of their abilities. There's been multiple fighters that have criticized him and his way of business, that's all that needs to be said really.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care, but he didn't nothing to help these fighters fight to the best of their abilities. There's been multiple fighters that have criticized him and his way of business, that's all that needs to be said really.
If you say so.

i remember when dolce had an account here and people found out about it
he was so butthurt
I'm trying to remember the account name.
That shit was funny as fuck. Anytime Dolce's name came up, he was there defending him, and everyone was like..."we fucking know it's you already".

Anyone remember the posters name?

I'm trying to remember the account name.
That shit was funny as fuck. Anytime Dolce's name came up, he was there defending him, and everyone was like..."we fucking know it's you already".

Anyone remember the posters name?
There was a "Doc like me" (anagram for Mike dolce)

I don't remember how it was written, and I think I remember people mentioning another older one?

Rampage isn't the old fighter that has complained about Dolce. Let's not play this game. I doubt anyone is jealous of Dolce. What's there to be jealous of? He has some money, but he comes off as a cliche. I guess if I dropped out of high school or something, I'd be impressed. But no educated person wants to grow up to be Dolce.

Then again you yourself have shown to have zero critical thinking skills, so maybe hold off on insulting someone's education.

Does he even need Dolce?

909835644.jpg.jpg

Still better shape than most of Sherdog.

Never understood the hate for Dolce. He's doing his thing and making some good money. Rampage seems to have a habit of falling out with people. He was also dropped by fighters when they thought they could cut corners, save cash and do it themselves. Guess What? Hendricks and Rampage both ballooned soon after.

His fees are astronomical... something like 20% of the fighter's purse.

I think people stop working with him after they kind of find out his formula for them is because he simply charges too much.

Hendricks, Gastelum, Rampage, Sonnen all notoriously cut a lot of weight but always did well under him. I would take what Rampage says about anyone with a pinch of salt.

How much does the other dude who has taken over this space charge? Dolce was THE man at one point but you hardly hear from him anymore.

Back