Elections Mike Pence Says He Can’t Endorse Trump In ‘Good Conscience’

or wait i appear to have gotten this evansmc poster mixed up with the ko by footstomp guy. but what can i say? trumpanzees are interchangeable so it's hard to tell them apart.

He clearly didn’t and I’m pretty sure he knew that.
aaahhh I'd need to hear that from him. He is probably surrounded by Yes Men and somehow got talked into him having a chance.
That campaign was him trying to “protect his legacy”
Definitely not what he said.
in what he did on Jan 6th (his ceremonial job) as he’s probably worried he’ll be seen unfavorably over time (at least with the party).
Heck I think history will look back on him a little better.
He was unbearable during debates, doing these long monologues with unnecessary pauses that didn’t answer the question but clearly tried addressing that subject.
The debates during his 2024 campaign? Yeah true. It was rough.

jury believed it. the judge called him a rapist and zesto molesto didn't do shit about it. it's no surprise why molestini cheetolini went down on the congressional record as a "Pussy Ass Bitch". the mandarin molester was terrified of having to show up to court and having to confront his rape victim and testify under oath, so bitch boy up and fled the country. but hey, it's better to be known as a rapist than a bad golfer right?
Take a GOOOD look at what you typed. I mean check it real carefully. None of that is solid proof and the fact that this skank didn't open her mouth decades ago is a red flag that got ignored by the left (and the court) for a reason.

~ Believe All Women ~ by: a woman on Sherdog, Senorita Dubs McYellow.

Congrats

Take a GOOOD look at what you typed. I mean check it real carefully. None of that is solid proof and the fact that this skank didn't open her mouth decades ago is a red flag that got ignored by the left (and the court) for a reason.

~ Believe All Women ~ by: a woman on Sherdog, Senorita Dubs McYellow.

Congrats

yeah yeah that's nice. tell it to the courts and maybe it will make those judgements disappear. you do such a poor job of defending the election-losing fraudster and rapist for free that you should go and join his legal team.

orange cosby had every opportunity to take the stand and put all of this to bed and clear his name but it's crying shame he tucked his dick and fled the country the moment that his trial date arrived. but as the old saying goes, better to be a rapist than a bad golfer!

yeah yeah that's nice. tell it to the courts and maybe it will make those judgements disappear. you do such a poor job of defending the election-losing fraudster and rapist for free that you should go and join his legal team.

orange cosby had every opportunity to take the stand and put all of this to bed and clear his name but it's crying shame he tucked his dick and fled the country the moment that his trial date arrived. but as the old saying goes, better to be a rapist than a bad golfer!
Did you just use an AI bot to rehash/reuse your last comment??

OK we are done here.

Did you just use an AI bot to rehash/reuse your last comment??

OK we are done here.

As an AI language model, I generate responses based on patterns in the data I was trained on, as well as the input I receive. While some responses may seem similar or repetitive, I aim to provide relevant and coherent answers to the queries posed to me. If you have any concerns or specific questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to assist you!

aaahhh I'd need to hear that from him. He is probably surrounded by Yes Men and somehow got talked into him having a chance.

Definitely not what he said.

Heck I think history will look back on him a little better.

The debates during his 2024 campaign? Yeah true. It was rough.

I’m sure he has yes men and all that but I really doubt even if he saw a path that he believed it was even close to 5% chance. This is a guy who decided to sit out 2016 which likely helped when it came to being chosen a VP. The point being, he’s ambitious but not just blindly pursuing that desire. I guess a big thing will be if he tried to run next cycle.

The quotes on protect his legacy was because I think these folks are a bit full of themselves and think about that stuff often. It wasn’t a quote from him.

And yea, I think history will be favorable for how he handled the situation by doing the obviously right thing. He just wanted to make sure he had some more control of the narrative within his own party and the primary allowed for that.

Back