Milo Yiannopoulos comes to Berkeley tommorow. 1.9k people pledging to prostest. Prepare your Angus!!

I happened to be in town and watched the demo from a reasonable distance.
Jesus, these kids don't know how to protest.
Back in the day, when I went to school there, it would have been a shit storm.
Now, they shoot fireworks at the cops.
incredulous_zpsriesrdlb.gif

I happened to be in town and watched the demo from a reasonable distance.
Jesus, these kids don't know how to protest.
Back in the day, when I went to school there, it would have been a shit storm.
Now, they shoot fireworks at the cops.
incredulous_zpsriesrdlb.gif
Me and @Hogey were there and we drank afterwards...You should've hanged out with us.

That's fucked up...but lets be honest, who in the hell will bring a Trump hat to a place where radical idiots will show up?

Come on, we all knew that these dumbasses were gonna show up. It's wrong that she got her ass beat but it's common sense.

That's like me going with a hilary hat to Somewhere in Texas, if hilary had won the presidency and the right wing were crying about it.

inb4 people deny that the right isn't full of idiots either.

Seriously stupid post.

Just going to bury the thread on assault and the interview with this one, okay. Since I can't find his post now, @DevilsLettuce also made stupid posts, excusing violence due to political opposition. What a dunce.

Wrong again. You're just trying too hard.
Nothing wrong with trying hard, especially for a good cause. I can already tell there is light in you, a single slight beam glimmering brightly, surrounded and smothered by dark chaotic clouds.

You are already better; like immediate affect on the lungs of a former smoker after 1 day of quitting. Go back through your post history and you shall see how fallen you once were.

Berkeley rarely does anything punishment wise in regards to protests on campus.
One of the few times they have was back in January 2010 for a 2009 protest/riot in regards to an increase in tuition & fees, Berkeley suspended 2 students. Then dropped one student's suspension the next month, February. Then in May the suspension of the other student was ended - an undisclosed agreement was reached.
So, multiple students arrested for causing damage to the chancellor's house and only punishment was one student being briefly suspended (and thus missing the 2010 spring semester) and another student missing one semester and an undisclosed settlement.

https://www.berkeleyside.com/2010/05/05/two-uc-students-face-disiplinary-hearing-today/

That protest and resulting vandalism was in regards to Berkeley itself, their policies which is really what the administration actually cares about, have to squash any protest about their ever climbing fees.

Thank you, thats what any sane person would know already, but "rational poster" thinks they are actually punishing students despite no evidence to back it up.

We'll see how this all unfolds. Conservatives woke up and turned their attention to the election and won Trump the presidency. They took over the House and the Senate. They're getting ready to take over the Supreme Court.

Wonder what's going to happen when they wake up to the fact that they've become targets for Leftist violence and decide to start defending themselves...

Conservatives and Cthulhu. Sleeping away in R'lyeh till the stars come right. Guess the stars came right cause the Right woke up and took the government in a year.

Fhtagn motherf*ckers! Conservative Cthulhu Fhtagn! ;)

As i dip further inside your matrix i reveal your inner dimension of darkness and shame. The further i probe the further i reveal your true self. The hell you go through day in and day out, the pain you feel in your eternal loneliness, i will go through it with you to bring you peace and productivity. Let me help you...

YESSS YESS YESSYDUVFh;vfduva;bvfguvbagubivghlubvifgbdfgbvlafgbvfihlgvbfdvgba;fvbglsbvgrhtflvdafhljfdlvbgadfl;afldsvbgfalkifdehafldh

Trump's victory (America's) has truly brought out the insane and butthurt. This is glorious. What a time to be alive.

Masticate masticate the soft flesh. Let it all flow inside...

Apologies, I need to chill the fuck out. I'm actually a bit worried. I know America will survive, it's what we do. I'm just concerned what it may look like socially and politically when we come out the other side of this.

Just when you thought the Left couldn't be anymore retarded....they start calling a gay, Jewish immigrant a Nazi.
You couldn't make it up!

As i dip further inside your matrix i reveal your inner dimension of darkness and shame. The further i probe the further i reveal your true self. The hell you go through day in and day out, the pain you feel in your eternal loneliness, i will go through it with you to bring you peace and productivity. Let me help you...

it's like you're talking to me.

I don't blame the actual protesters. It's unfair to label them all with the same brush, even if I disagree with them and think they're acting like children. So yeah, not everyone protesting should be labeled a rioter.

It's just getting harder and harder to separate the two.
FOR SURE

at least try to wear some bright colored clothing instead of all fucking black like every other rioter

100%

Back