Minneapolis PD evaluating allegation of ballot harvesting potentially involving Ilhan Omar

Omar's District is the bluest district in the state.

The GOP hasn't won the seat since the early 60s

She got 78% of the vote in 2018 and her predecessor Keith Ellison routinely got ~70% of the vote.

Kerry, Obama and Clinton all got over 70% of the vote and Klobuchar got 80% of the vote in 2018.

It's a D+26 District and the last time the GOP Rep got within 30 points of the Dem was 1994 when the Dem still won 62% - 37%

https://ballotpedia.org/Minnesota's_5th_Congressional_District

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota's_5th_congressional_district

It seems like an odd place to pull this

Last edited:
Why does the left openly support the mass migration of people who hate everything the left supposedly stands for: LGBT rights, women's rights, abortion, science etc etc?
Because their votes are bargain basement...

I don’t give a shit about that small rat ass district. But the idea that mail in ballots are on the level is absurd and everyone knows it.

Heh, same shit different cow.

One way or another Muslims tend to vote as a block in free societies. A socially conservative bunch that vote left. Odd, isn't it?

It's pretty much par for the course in Western democracies, and certainly very similar to some of the shit that has gone on in the UK.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-helping-Labour-candidate-scrape-victory.html

Part of this story really makes my blood boil, allegedly they knocked on the door of a disabled woman, asked her who she intended to vote for, and when she told them that she wasn't voting for them, they forced their way into her home to search for her postal ballot.

Let us return to the house in East ward and the contested account of Dr Qayyum's visit on April 22. A friend of the householder told us the disabled woman was asked her voting intentions. The woman answered 'blue' (Conservative) and said she had a postal vote.

She claimed that Dr Qayyum and her two colleagues then asked to see her postal vote and entered her home. The three allegedly began searching the voter's kitchen to 'help' her find it, the family friend reported.

They were unable to lay hands on the form but the experience left the woman so distressed that she phoned her husband, who was in Pakistan at the time.

Her husband contacted the family friend and asked her to report the matter to the police. The friend, who is also from the Asian community, told us: 'The husband said to me that I should go and help 'Aunty'.

'He told me a lady had been in her house with two men and that they were looking for votes.'

In fact the family friend contacted her local Conservative councillor, Wayne Fitzgerald, who agreed to support the alleged victim in her complaint. He went to the town hall with the householder and her friend to meet a council official.

Cllr Fitzgerald, deputy council leader and chairman of Peterborough Conservative Association, told us: 'I set up a meeting where she could complain to the electoral services manager Rachel Edwards.

'There was a friend who came in with this lady to complain about Dr Shabina Qayyum demanding votes and coming into her home to search for [voting papers] shortly before the local elections.

'Her English was not very good but she relayed a story of being intimidated and pressured to get her postal vote. She felt uncomfortable, threatened and harassed.'

The GOP hasn't own the seat since the early 60s

She got 78% of the vote in 2018 and her predecessor (Keith Ellison routinely got ~70% of the vote).

Kerry, Obama and Clinton all got over 70% of the vote and Klobuchar got 80% of the vote in 2018.

It's a D+26 District and the less time the GOP Rep got within 30 points of the Dem was 1994 when the Dem still won 62% - 37%

Yeah, buying votes that will go the exact same way if you don't buy them is a red flag.

Actual journalism is called schemes by you clowns... smfh...mainstream media smearing PV and protecting the establishment is doing a number on the feeble-minded.

Project Veritas
Actual Journalism

Never should be mentioned in the same sentence, got it white belt?

Wanna know how I know you guys didn't read the OP?
We saw the TS and knew better?
200.gif

It's pretty much par for the course in Western democracies, and certainly very similar to some of the shit that has gone on in the UK.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-helping-Labour-candidate-scrape-victory.html

Part of this story really makes my blood boil, allegedly they knocked on the door of a disabled woman, asked her who she intended to vote for, and when she told them that she wasn't voting for them, they forced their way into her home to search for her postal ballot.

Let us return to the house in East ward and the contested account of Dr Qayyum's visit on April 22. A friend of the householder told us the disabled woman was asked her voting intentions. The woman answered 'blue' (Conservative) and said she had a postal vote.

She claimed that Dr Qayyum and her two colleagues then asked to see her postal vote and entered her home. The three allegedly began searching the voter's kitchen to 'help' her find it, the family friend reported.

They were unable to lay hands on the form but the experience left the woman so distressed that she phoned her husband, who was in Pakistan at the time.

Her husband contacted the family friend and asked her to report the matter to the police. The friend, who is also from the Asian community, told us: 'The husband said to me that I should go and help 'Aunty'.

'He told me a lady had been in her house with two men and that they were looking for votes.'

In fact the family friend contacted her local Conservative councillor, Wayne Fitzgerald, who agreed to support the alleged victim in her complaint. He went to the town hall with the householder and her friend to meet a council official.

Cllr Fitzgerald, deputy council leader and chairman of Peterborough Conservative Association, told us: 'I set up a meeting where she could complain to the electoral services manager Rachel Edwards.

'There was a friend who came in with this lady to complain about Dr Shabina Qayyum demanding votes and coming into her home to search for [voting papers] shortly before the local elections.

'Her English was not very good but she relayed a story of being intimidated and pressured to get her postal vote. She felt uncomfortable, threatened and harassed.'

Third World people, Third World behaviour. They don't change just because they move here.

No. Didn't get it, commie. Break it down for me.

I wouldn't waste breath explaining anything to someone who throws out "commie" while probably having no understanding of communism or the difference between communism and marxism.

The GOP hasn't own the seat since the early 60s

She got 78% of the vote in 2018 and her predecessor (Keith Ellison routinely got ~70% of the vote).

It's a D+26 District and the less time the GOP Rep got within 30 points of the Dem was 1994 when the Dem still won 62% - 37%

Yeah, buying votes that will go the exact same way if you don't buy them is a red flag.
Some elections are against other democrats, especially in a blue state like that. So it might be trying to beat other democrats rather than a republican.

Some elections are against other democrats, especially in a blue state like that. So it might be trying to beat other democrats rather than a republican.

We'll have to wait for the story to develop but even in the primaries she won by 25k (out of 135k) and 30k votes (out of 160K).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back