Minneapolis PD evaluating allegation of ballot harvesting potentially involving Ilhan Omar

How many people in this forum can't tell brown people apart?

How come every person who comes into this thread to say this can't cite a single thing the video got wrong?

According to a main player in the video, a ton of shit is out of context. Which implies they didn’t have a smoking gun at all and turned to their old bullshit tricks.

what did you take from the video as concrete evidence of ballot harvesting?

According to a main player in the video, a ton of shit is out of context. Which implies they didn’t have a smoking gun at all and turned to their old bullshit tricks.

what did you take from the video as concrete evidence of ballot harvesting?
Because he's holding up 300 ballots.

I take it you didn't watch the video or read my OP.
While there is no direct evidence he paid for ballots-- he wasn't quite stupid enough to film himself doing this-- his comments in the video strongly suggest it.

Because he's holding up 300 ballots.

I take it you didn't watch the video or read my OP.

The very dude you are talking about says that was bullshit. But here you are stating it as a fact because....a paid for and heavily edited PV video. That’s very gullible of you.

“In a video from July, Liban Osman said he was collecting mail in ballots from sick and elderly voters who had requested them through the campaign.

Liban Osman denies that he filled out the ballots or altered them in any way. He said what appears to be open ballots laying on the dash of his car are actually the envelopes the ballots came in. He said voters concerned about identity theft asked him to shred the envelopes.

Despite his boast that he had 300 ballots in the car, he said the actual number was closer to 20. “

The very dude you are talking about says that was bullshit. But here you are stating it as a fact because....a paid for and heavily edited PV video. That’s very gullible of you.

“In a video from July, Liban Osman said he was collecting mail in ballots from sick and elderly voters who had requested them through the campaign.

Liban Osman denies that he filled out the ballots or altered them in any way. He said what appears to be open ballots laying on the dash of his car are actually the envelopes the ballots came in. He said voters concerned about identity theft asked him to shred the envelopes.

Despite his boast that he had 300 ballots in the car, he said the actual number was closer to 20. “
He was the subject of the sting. Of course he's attempting to deny what PV revealed about him.

You appear to be another Sherdogger who can't tell the difference between brown people.

He was the subject of the sting. Of course he's attempting to deny what PV revealed about him.

You appear to be another Sherdogger who can't tell the difference between brown people.

Sting? You claim he has 300 ballots in his car when he says it was 20. Those videos aren’t from some sting they are from his Snapchat lol.

Project Veritas used two separate videos he posted on Snapchat while driving in his car to make it appear as if he was illegally picking up ballots and offering money for votes, he said.

In a video from July, Liban Osman said he was collecting mail in ballots from sick and elderly voters who had requested them through the campaign.

Despite his boast that he had 300 ballots in the car, he said the actual number was closer to 20.”

I asked for hard evidence. The best you came back with is stating he had 300 ballots like it’s a fact because he “of course he’s covering up” when PV has been proven to make total bullshit videos, yet you give them your full benefit of the doubt here. That’s not evidence of anything besides you being gullible.

“Because of various court decisions, so-called ‘ballot harvesting’ - collecting more than the statutory limit of three ballots - was permitted during a five-week period this summer, from July 28 to September 4.”

sounds legal.

Sting? You claim he has 300 ballots in his car when he says it was 20. Those videos aren’t from some sting they are from his Snapchat lol.

Project Veritas used two separate videos he posted on Snapchat while driving in his car to make it appear as if he was illegally picking up ballots and offering money for votes, he said.

In a video from July, Liban Osman said he was collecting mail in ballots from sick and elderly voters who had requested them through the campaign.

Despite his boast that he had 300 ballots in the car, he said the actual number was closer to 20.”

I asked for hard evidence. The best you came back with is stating he had 300 ballots like it’s a fact because he “of course he’s covering up” when PV has been proven to make total bullshit videos, yet you give them your full benefit of the doubt here. That’s not evidence of anything besides you being gullible.

“Because of various court decisions, so-called ‘ballot harvesting’ - collecting more than the statutory limit of three ballots - was permitted during a five-week period this summer, from July 28 to September 4.”

sounds legal.
Holy shit, you did it again. I explicitly mentioned this in the OP. If you watched the PV video, you'd see that O'Keefe doesn't say that the video was stolen, or surreptitiously taken. He mentions at the very beginning of the video that Liban took the video himself.

He says on the video "my car is full...just today we got 300 ballots for Osman".

stephen-colbert-report-triple-facepalm-gif.gif

Care to back any of this shit up? Or you'll just make claims without linking the thread where we had that disagreement. Passive aggressive indeed.

Here's a hint. You can't. I'm on record saying diversity is a part of the new world and I have no issues with it, but rather am in support of it. Several times over the years.

Just because you're simply too stupid to understand my objections towards supremacist, intolerant ideologies doesn't mean you can make wild accusations, then when asked to back them up you step away from them. Isn't this what you accused me of?

You're a dumb bastard who got butt hurt because I said stunting on public roads is idiotic and now you're flapping at the gums and tilting at windmills.

Back up your claims or shut your mouth.

Well, given the fact that it seems impossible to obtain search results pre-2020, it would be hard for me to paste forward conversations we had that occurred several years ago.

Not to fret though, a simple search on your posts in 2020 pertaining to the topic of multiculturalism produced this gem as the very first result:

The simple reason is no Islam.
London had a higher homicide rate last year than New York. Malmo, Swedens 2nd largest city has a homicide rate close to Chicago's.
Much of this can be traced to the open borders idiocy of western Euro open borders policy. A policy Hungary and the V4 rejects outright. Multiculturalism does not work, never has and never will.

So which is it Baldie? Are you "in support of it [multiculturalism]"? Or does it "not work and never will"?

Given that you've just completely contradicted yourself, I think it's pretty reasonable to believe that people who make statements similar to the bolded above share sentiments with white nationalists, white segregationists, and white supremacists.

And before all your little buddies jump in here to spout some idiocy about that particular statement not really meaning anything, let's take it to it's logical conclusion.

Let's say we all agree and you make the rules. Multiculturalism does not work. All the Muslims have to leave. All the Asians must go. And, I'm presuming because you are not a racist right? All the Hungarians will also leave? Or is this the part where you attempt to argue that all Europeans have the same culture? Nope, not the Mexicans, who have just as much Western European culture as Hungarians. Nope, must be something else. Never mind the fact that Europe has just as many internal cultural conflicts as they do with non-Europeans, so, it's gotta be something else - can't quite put my finger on it though. I guess if this were three hundred years ago the answer would probably contain some combination of the words "savages" or "uncivilized". Or if it were 150 years ago you might break out the old skull size argument.

Here's what gets me about you.

The ONLY reason you and your family are in North America is because they are multicultural societies that accepted someone from a completely different culture than those that started the country. I hate to break it to you, but all Europeans do not share the same culture. People should be free to do as they wish as long as it isn't hurting others. Instead, you want to play closeted white nationalist guy, and pick and choose who gets in and who doesn't, based on your interpretations of their 'culture'. Sorry guy, but the West is based on individualism, not collectivism, so your longing to paint huge swaths of people with simple, broad strokes should have stayed from where you came.

Do I need to reiterate that it's more than a little bit hypocritical to suggest that the very ideology that allowed you entry into North America, is seen as something that should be torn down?

Well, given the fact that it seems impossible to obtain search results pre-2020, it would be hard for me to paste forward conversations we had that occurred several years ago.

Not to fret though, a simple search on your posts in 2020 pertaining to the topic of multiculturalism produced this gem as the very first result:

So which is it Baldie? Are you "in support of it [multiculturalism]"? Or does it "not work and never will"?

Given that you've just completely contradicted yourself, I think it's pretty reasonable to believe that people who make statements similar to the bolded above share sentiments with white nationalists, white segregationists, and white supremacists.

And before all your little buddies jump in here to spout some idiocy about that particular statement not really meaning anything, let's take it to it's logical conclusion.

Let's say we all agree and you make the rules. Multiculturalism does not work. All the Muslims have to leave. All the Asians must go. And, I'm presuming because you are not a racist right? All the Hungarians will also leave? Or is this the part where you attempt to argue that all Europeans have the same culture? Nope, not the Mexicans, who have just as much Western European culture as Hungarians. Nope, must be something else. Never mind the fact that Europe has just as many internal cultural conflicts as they do with non-Europeans, so, it's gotta be something else - can't quite put my finger on it though. I guess if this were three hundred years ago the answer would probably contain some combination of the words "savages" or "uncivilized". Or if it were 150 years ago you might break out the old skull size argument.

The ONLY reason you and your family are in North America is because they are multicultural societies that accepted someone from a completely different culture than those that started the country. I hate to break it to you, but all Europeans do not share the same culture. People should be free to do as they wish as long as it isn't hurting others. Instead, you want to play closeted white nationalist guy, and pick and choose who gets in and who doesn't, based on your interpretations of their 'culture'. Sorry guy, but the West is based on individualism, not collectivism, so your longing to paint huge swaths of people with simple, broad strokes should have stayed from where you came.

Do I need to reiterate that it's more than a little bit hypocritical to suggest that the very ideology that allowed you entry into North America, is seen as something that should be torn down?

Diversity and Multiculturalism are not the same

Multiculturalism doesn't work without a very high level of assimilation and control over the immigration.
The American society and the necessary integration of the immigrant has been far different from the European system.
You do not want these problems on your door step.

Last edited:
How come every person who comes into this thread to say this can't cite a single thing the video got wrong?

That's not how it works buddy. PV made the initial allegations and the burden is on them to provide evidence. The so called "evidence" they provided turned out to be shit. The burden is still on them.

This should probably be moved to the Great beyond

Holy shit, you did it again. I explicitly mentioned this in the OP. If you watched the PV video, you'd see that O'Keefe doesn't say that the video was stolen, or surreptitiously taken. He mentions at the very beginning of the video that Liban took the video himself.

He says on the video "my car is full...just today we got 300 ballots for Osman".

Come on man. You know these people don't give a shit about facts lmao.

@Bald1

Dog-main_vttfu8.jpg

domestic-animals-collection-assortment-different-pet-farm-isolated-white-background-85308174.jpg

he said he was bullshitting about the number on Snapchat and also that PV lied about the date the video was posted to make it seem illegal. Sounds like a story full of bullshit you are taking as gospel.

he said he was bullshitting about the number on Snapchat and also that PV lied about the date the video was posted to make it seem illegal. Sounds like a story full of bullshit you are taking as gospel.

Imagine how gullible you have to be to think a guy coordinated an illegal ballot harvesting scheme so he could post it a few times to social media for the world to see over a guy posting that when it was legal and a known completely bullshit YouTuber using it later misleadingly. Fucking lol

Imagine how gullible you have to be to think a guy coordinated an illegal ballot harvesting scheme so he could post it a few times to social media for the world to see over a guy posting that when it was legal and a known completely bullshit YouTuber using it later misleadingly. Fucking lol
"Imagine how gullible you'd have to be...."
"He said he was bullshitting on Snapchat..."

Next insert a slew of assertions to me never forwarded by me after composing a post in this thread which made it undeniably clear you didn't read the OP, then repeat this blunder after it was pointed out to you the first time. Your second post in this thread denies ballot harvesting, lampooning anyone for being stupid enough to believe this, but you're now bargaining, "Well, it wasn't that many ballots".

Someone stepped on a rake, here, alright.

Back