Miocic vs. Ngannou "Getting Closer" To A Deal For UFC 220 in Boston

This shouldnt earn Stipe bonus points. This is what he is supposed to do.

What a sad state of MMA. Where people are praised while being champ for taking a fight. You guys can have your A level athletes, just give me the born to be fighter guys.
oh i know what you're saying but apparently he was having big contract negotiations and he didnt decide to be annoying and ask for money they wouldn't give and he's taking this fight on like 5-6weeks notice

I'd like to see someone in the crowd try and do something to Ngannou if he wins. You gonna go talk shit to a 260+ pound monster athlete?
He could've been might Mouse size they still probably wouldn't have said nothing only online

He could've been might Mouse size they still probably wouldn't have said nothing only online
True. But especially Ngannou. He knocks people dead. He hit Reem with one fucking punch from an off-balance position and that was it.

If he does that to Stipe, I doubt the crowd is going to be too enthusiastic about talking shit.

What made you return?
I've been on and off due to work and life stuff. Never really went away, just stopped posting as much

True. But especially Ngannou. He knocks people dead. He hit Reem with one fucking punch from an off-balance position and that was it.

If he does that to Stipe, I doubt the crowd is going to be too enthusiastic about talking shit.

I think mighty mouse could put Reem out with a good shot. That being said, Stipe's still getting hurt.

You had a JDS gif lol. Either way, Cain and JDS are cans according to Sherdog.
Yep, I confused, JDS had 7. I had researched earlier and it was one of the 2.... I thought nobody had noticed it.:rolleyes:

Miocic gonna panic wrestling again..

Junior%2Bdos%2BSantos%2BDrops%2BStipe%2BMiocic%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif
If that shot lands in this fight he will be hugging the ref at best.

I really hope it happens, great HW title fight!! can't wait for it. That card looks really good so far.

I think it's more that he's accepting the fight so quickly and not playing stupid games. He has a legit contender and wants to fight. He's the only champ in the UFC in that position right now.

Theres multiple contenders in every division. The champs are all holding out for superfights

Yep, I confused, JDS had 7. I had researched earlier and it was one of the 2.... I thought nobody had noticed it.:rolleyes:

Both are amazing fighters n are trashed on Sherdog nonstop.

But both achieved such great things while being at the top for 3 years.

Shows how great legends like fedor, gsp, aldo, Anderson are for being that good for a decade.

oh i know what you're saying but apparently he was having big contract negotiations and he didnt decide to be annoying and ask for money they wouldn't give and he's taking this fight on like 5-6weeks notice

Those contract negotiations have kept him on the bench for a year. Im over that shit. Just bleed.

Theres multiple contenders in every division. The champs are all holding out for superfights
Who's the contenders at 125, 135, 145, 170, 205, and the women's divisions? Where's the champs stepping up less than a week after a contender fight?

Oh. There aren't any.

Back