News Miranda "Fear The" Maverick vs Andrea "KGB" Lee UFC 298 Flyweight February 17

Who wins?

• Fear The Maverick

Votes: 34 72.3%
  • KGB Lee

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters
I think I’m pulling for Lee based on looks (as is wmma way unless one has KO power) but this is as close to a coin flip attractiveness wise as it gets

Will we see some cowgirl hat vs cowgirl hat action?
4RHGWD02iDBj3ZVoMwCN1HXKzIcgbztwuRDMv_UIbQCu6HT0VXo8o2cav9ZHxVMzqTrfQzGmwN-NEw=s800-nd-v1

Lee on a 3 fight skid. I definitely pick Maverick to win. I wonder if Lee gets cut if she loses?

Maverick gave an interview recently where she mentioned she has an eye condition where her optic nerves swell and temporarily blind her and that this is just 'something she has to live with now' in training. Doesn't sound like a very good base for MMA
<6>

as for Lee, I saw an interview with her where she said the new UFC catering company serves up awful goyslop so she brings her own meals now. More evidence of UFC cost cutting? #UFCisDying

Lost 7 of the last 9. I hope the Nazi is kicking rocks down the road.

Got yer Onlyfans ready to go live, KKK Lee? Looks like you will need a new income soon.

Is this fight is close to even i'm placing a bet on Andrea Lee. If she's the underinf I'm placing a big bet. I think Lee is better everywhere.
Man, how, my guy?

3 fight skid. yet skill ranked #15 in her division. what the absolute fuck?
I'll tell ya how
Is this a pretty big layup for Maverick to get into the rankings? I'm not quite sure what Andrea Lee does well, let alone why she's still ranked. Really still riding on that wave of being the third woman out of 5 in a row to beat Cynthia Calvillo.
That's how the UFC rankings work these days. Get one good win, you've got a number. If that good win turns out no so hot in retrospect, or you begin to rack up losses, don't matter. Hell, you don't even have to fight for another 2 years, that number is yours

Back