News Miranda "Fear The" Maverick vs Andrea "KGB" Lee UFC 298 Flyweight February 17

Who wins?

• Fear The Maverick

Votes: 34 72.3%
  • KGB Lee

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters
Gotta back Miranda "The Pickler" Maverick here...

<JonesLaugh>

Will we see some cowgirl hat vs cowgirl hat action?

1151523523.jpg.0.jpg
View attachment 1014085

🤮🤮🤮

Maverick should be able to storm out the gate and dictate this fight wherever she wants but Lee is scrappy and Maverick is overly passive at times in fights she isn't dominating.

If Lee can put pressure on early she might be able to bank 2 rounds on pure aggression since Maverick is too passive for long stretches but I still think Maverick "should" dominate.
Your post has exceeded the Sherdog logic parameters and has been flagged for automatic deletion.

As much as I like Miranda Maverick I do wish she'd spend as much time trying to become a better MMA fighter as she does in her extra-curricular cash-making adventures. Also... PATREON!?!!? WTF. Cut that out girl, should not be asking for Patreon cash. Nobody should be sending a regular UFC fighter monthly cash amounts via frigging Patreon. Too cash hungry Miranda, meh.

- I have to say she has been mildly disappointing with her last few performances (3 and 3 in last 6) and I don't see her really much evidence of her BROADENING her skill set. Killer instinct lacking a bit.

But....hope she can put together a decent string of victories. Andrea Lee *should* be a bit of a gift win to be honest.

Just my views, don't bother @ me.

Andrea Lee beat barber and barber has looked better then Ever recently.

Maverick is so overrated …. Her standup is atrocious and her wrestling is severely overrated … any fight she can’t outmuscle you to the floor - she loses …. And her tdd ain’t great either .

I suspect Andrea Lee will be the one to get top position more often … problem is judges don’t like
Her style because she doesnt throw with much power .

All in all id suspect this fight will almost certainly go the distance and I could see a controversial decision.

If lees a big underdog I’d definitely play her side

As much as I like Miranda Maverick I do wish she'd spend as much time trying to become a better MMA fighter as she does in her extra-curricular cash-making adventures. Also... PATREON!?!!? WTF. Cut that out girl, should not be asking for Patreon cash. Nobody should be sending a regular UFC fighter monthly cash amounts via frigging Patreon. Too cash hungry Miranda, meh.

- I have to say she has been mildly disappointing with her last few performances (3 and 3 in last 6) and I don't see her really much evidence of her BROADENING her skill set. Killer instinct lacking a bit.

But....hope she can put together a decent string of victories. Andrea Lee *should* be a bit of a gift win to be honest.

Just my views, don't bother @ me.
She definitely got robbed against Barber and the loss to Blanchfield is nothing to sneeze at, she lost decisively to Jasmine though and she aint exactly elite.
Still, shes only 26 so tons of time to improve.

Is this fight is close to even i'm placing a bet on Andrea Lee. If she's the underinf I'm placing a big bet. I think Lee is better everywhere.

Andrea Lee beat barber and barber has looked better then Ever recently.

Maverick is so overrated …. Her standup is atrocious and her wrestling is severely overrated … any fight she can’t outmuscle you to the floor - she loses …. And her tdd ain’t great either .

I suspect Andrea Lee will be the one to get top position more often … problem is judges don’t like
Her style because she doesnt throw with much power .

All in all id suspect this fight will almost certainly go the distance and I could see a controversial decision.

If lees a big underdog I’d definitely play her side
The same, I'll bet a big chunk even if it's even odds. Lee's better everywhere.

Back