Media Mirko Cro Cop getting dwarfed by two Sherdoggers

Did Cro Cop become smaller?

• Total voters
This.

<WhatItIs>

Also, those two really are yuuge. How tall are they? Looks like at least 6’6… Which, funny enough, was the limit that you had to be taller than when I joined Sherdog back in the day. Had to send proof and all.

<5>
Well, since I joined before you I guess that's my bona fides established. So, we can dispense with that now, obviously.
not gonna lie

the LV man purse looks pretty good :)
You should have lied.

<{clintugh}>

I'm sure he's a tough guy, but couldn't you have extended the courtesy of telling him to get rid of that gray murse before the photo? What an embarrassment.
What should be embarrassing is giving a fuck about what these guys are wearing.

Exception that proves the rule incoming:
the one dude is wearing lifts,

which makes no sense
Have to agree, I noticed that right away. To what purpose? Trying to make his legs look good?

Yeah that’s a very interesting factor. They know each other for 100%, so both guys most definitely wouldn’t get surprised with their opponents approach to the fight.
Big Mike said said he has a special schedule so Antonio Plazibat and Tariq Osaro won’t accidentally bump into each other in the gym. They have different sparringpartners aswell (and don’t share them). Mike also said that Badr Hari and Jamal Ben Saddik will return to the gym later this week, and that both guys will play a factor in the preparation for this fight.
Like I said, I favor Plazibat but I’m not counting Cookie out. If they were to fight last year I would’ve given him a very small chance against the Croatian, but he really surprised me in his fights against Jahfarr Wilnis and Murat Aygün last month, two experienced guys. We’ll see, should be an absolute barnburner. I’ll be rooting for Plazibat, though I like both guys.
About Rico, I’m not too sure he would just “murk” Plazibat. Rico got in big big trouble against Jamal Ben Saddik last time out. The fight very well could’ve get stopped right there. That didn’t happen and Rico (with the heart of a lion) kept fighting back and ultimately won, but Jamal caught him several times and had him in trouble. I’m sure the same can happen against Plazibat. I really want to see that matchup before Verhoeven calls it a day man. I’m hearing the winner of next month is probably fighting Rico in October
You can probably guess that I’ll be rooting for Antonio against any opponent, but Rico is just something else. Even when not at the top of his game, the guy pulls out a win. Remains to be seen in what shape he’ll be upon his return. Antonio has been making fun of him lately, hopefully the arrogance doesn’t bite him in the ass.

You can probably guess that I’ll be rooting for Antonio against any opponent, but Rico is just something else. Even when not at the top of his game, the guy pulls out a win. Remains to be seen in what shape he’ll be upon his return. Antonio has been making fun of him lately, hopefully the arrogance doesn’t bite him in the ass.
Yeah true.
Antonio makes fun of Rico but doesn’t strike me as arrogant, but indeed, hopefully he keeps his head in the game and doesn’t underestimate Verhoeven (I’m 100% sure he doesn’t underestimate him though).
Also, I’m sure going a night out clubbing with Plazibat would be a hell of a night lol<45>

It makes the fight more interesting. Ricco seems to be the guy who's got everything going for him,and its easy to be the villain against him. Plazibat kinda embraces it in a way where they can both make alot of money

Height loss shouldn't be very pronounced at 48 or even 50.. unless there are some extreme back problems. And then at that point there really isn't any more lose in future decades.

Angles and Osaro is also like 6'6. Cro Cop was supposedly 6'2 in his prime.
Yeah Tariq “Cookie” Osaro is huge. Do you think he can pull it off against Antonio Plazibat tonight?

Here’s the pic from a different angle:

upload_2023-6-17_17-44-14.jpeg

You don't have to do squats to get shorter as life goes on, sherbro. Gravity is attracting your ass since your day one and believe me, at the end gravity's gonna win.

just sleeping as flat as possible - on a very firm mattress or the floor - can help decompress the spine. let alone hanging from a pull up bar for 20 to 40 seconds at a time - doesn't have to be done daily, just once or twice a week makes a significant difference. especially if you are lifting - you should no doubt be ending your workouts by decompressing your spine via hanging from a bar

here is 1 of a 1000 cawlmedian exposing crocop

d30c07610110b124ba56bca1e12355d0.gif

thank em

here is 1 of a 1000 cawlmedian exposing crocop

d30c07610110b124ba56bca1e12355d0.gif

thank em

it doesn't take a genius to tell that this aged version of cro-cop in the gif is a different breed from the man in his prime

anybody that has hit their thirties yet understand what aging is. let alone forties. yes, some men age more gracefully than others...but most men are not professionally mma fighters who have been training since they were boys

Back