Mirko Cro Cop OUT of Bellator 200; Carvalho vs. Mousasi Title Bout Moved to Main Event

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't care.

We already saw cro cop get knocked out by roy.

Damm
bring the Kongo to fight Nelson
and give the Moose the main event

I agree if Kongo was ready. He's like 43 though and if he wasn't in camp I doubt he'd want the fight.

Nelson is going to get pulled out of the card imo

Yankova will be pushed to the main card

Nelson then can fight in Oklahoma or Cali

I was really looking forward to watching Crocop & Mousasi, but am glad Crocop chose to pull out rather than fight injured again vs. Roy Nelson. I want to believe Crocop would have beat Roy the first time if he didn't just tear his biceps in training.

It's Bellator 200.Coker need to throw that $$$ at someone to save the day like Anderson did UFC 200.
I wouldn't mind Alexander, Kharitonov, Lashley, Kongo or Wren.

Minakov would be a good substitute --- if he were signed that is.

Sucks.
But it's better than him losing while fighting with 3 limbs again*.

He passed the drug test, too, btw.

* He only had 1 functional arm for the first Nelson match...and fought anyway.

I mean I agree tape delay sucks but what a ridiculous response.

Avoid the internet for a few hours if thr fight means enough to you and if it doesn't mean enough to acoid spoilers for a few hours you were probably never that excited for it to begin with.
Yup Friday around 3 I’m gonna stay away from my phone. It sucks not seeing it live but if you don’t know the results it’s fine to watch. Can def still get excited. Plus Carvalho vs Mousasi is an amazing fight. Carvalho is a bad ass and Moose is still Moose.

Damn that sucks. Crocop has had so many injuries.

Seems like he learned his lesson after fighting Nelson with 1 arm the first time.

Did he just injure himself or has he been injured and was waiting to see if it would heal enough so he could fight? Kind of disappointing after he was talking about the ass kicking he was going to deliver.
CroCop has history of calling in a few days before the fight, and announcing an injury... then states that he would be willing to fight through the injury, but for double the price.

Perfect opportunity to bring in Aleks Emelienenko to the fold. He just fought so he is fight ready and would be a compelling match up as Aleks has been on a renaissance as of late!
Is Roman Abramovich is struggling to get a UK Visa imagine what troubles he's going to have..

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't care.

We already saw cro cop get knocked out by roy.

Crocop out of the clutches of USADA murks Roy today.

Last time he tore his bicep and was fighting Roy with basically one arm.

Back