Crime Misdemeanor charge for stealing a car and murdering 6 month old in Chicago

Missouri is the anomaly in the sense that any felony can lead to felony murder according to a quick google research.
Of course intentionally ramming another car from behind at 100mph could also be considered murder even if it’s not a stolen vehicle.

Yeah, but most of them seem to relate to drugs.

That is fair. BUT I do believe you will see felony murder applied more liberally in the future (as it has continued to be expanded). It makes the county prosecutor’s job a hell of a lot easier. Even if it’s bullshit.

I’ve actually contributed pretty well to your shitty thread. I explained why felony charges haven’t been filed yet and why this is extremely normal.

What exactly have you provided us with this thread or your zero-thought replies? Genuine question.

Edit: Yes I know a lot of those guys. You meet them when you’re an attorney. You fit the personality type. Extremely confident in your embarsssing ignorance.
You emotionally raged, but go ahead and tell me how many days it took for felony charges to ge filed for Ralph Yarl tgat was an outrage, and maybe quote your posts pretending "it takes a while, bro".

You emotionally raged, but go ahead and tell me how many days it took for felony charges to ge filed for Ralph Yarl tgat was an outrage, and maybe quote your posts pretending "it takes a while, bro".
ones an accidental car crash during car theft and the other is a racist dude shooting a black kid in the head at point blank range

<JagsKiddingMe>

You’re a fucking spaz. Are you going to come back and acknowledge you’re a total dumb shit if (when) felony charges are filed?

Again, case to case, state to state, the time frame varies considerably. You need to bring an indictment before a grand jury. You don’t have to do that with a misdemeanor criminal offense. So it’s done quickly. I’m not trying to be a dick I’m just checking to see if you follow?

Thanks for admitting it depends on the jurisdiction.

<JackieThumbsUp>
It's 2023. Even the dumbest Libtard is beginning to understand that far left Cities are releasing criminals that should be in prison & letting crime run rampant. I haven't gone through this thread. Are there knuckledraggers trying to say that's not the case?

Thanks for admitting it depends on the jurisdiction.

<JackieThumbsUp>

Yes, different prosecutors offices around the country move at different speeds. I love how you’re doubling down on this ignorance instead of acknowledging maybe you were a bit premature with this thread.

It's 2023. Even the dumbest Libtard is beginning to understand that far left Cities are releasing criminals that should be in prison & letting crime run rampant. I haven't gone through this thread. Are there knuckledraggers trying to say that's not the case?
Ah but the dumbest libtatard is still above @King in the North . The rest of them have shifted to making excuses for why they shouldn't be punished, that guy is still on the first page excuses of "maybe later, bro", though he is one of the dumbest people on this site, so you have to make allowances

Ah but the dumbest libtatard is still above @King in the North . The rest of them have shifted to making excuses for why they shouldn't be punished, that guy is still on the first page excuses of "maybe later, bro", though he is one of the dumbest people on this site, so you have to make allowances

But you haven't actually seen anyone argue that they shouldn't be punished. So you're just flipping out over imaginary people. That's not healthy.

Maybe it’s time to start suing hyundai and kia for being so easy to steal and kill people with. I mean, that’s what the lawsuits against gun manufacturers are all about-congrats, your product works as designed-now we sue you.

I bet these kids are too ignorant to even feel remorse and likely have really shitty parent(s) and they aren’t going to be doing much time-at most, until 21 and then released. It sucks really bad and it breaks my heart that a six month old baby is dead because some shitbag little punks wanted to joyride and play grand theft auto. kim foxx is a piece of shit soros da and has been shown time and time again to go soft on crime, but even a hardass DA would have trouble getting much of a sentence to stick in this case because of the age of the offenders. Even the 17 year old will be out before he is 25, but more likely released at 21. The 14 year old will be out soon-in a year or two, unless he was driving, then it will be 19 is my guess based upon seeing how sentencing for juveniles goes.

The shitbag culture needs put on trial here where joyriding and stealing cars is a shameful event in one’s life and not the highlight, but these kids will never amount to anything and will likely be in prison for a premeditated murder at some point in their miserable lives.

And as much anger as I have over the death of a young child, you can’t even wish revenge on the suspects because they are still kids and too stupid to recognize what they did and too ignorant to feel remorse because they likely had shitty parents and a shitty live fast culture where they don’t think about the consequences and life is cheap. And the da and criminal justice system and politicians can’t upset their voting base by going hard on the kids because the voters would be more upset about them receiving harsh sentences than they are about a baby dying.

Actually this is false. When there is Vehicular manslaughter involved you can absolutely charge that right away. They didn't even get charged with Grand Theft Auto. Do you charge a DWI that killed someone with a misdemeanor first? No you do not. This is a well known soft on crime liberal activist DA. Much like DA Bragg in NYC that has mandated that guns used in a crime as only a threat will be a misdemeanor. Are you serious? You can be liberal all you want, but not with crime that hurts people. I dont care about drugs at all unless you are selling Fentanyl, or are high when you commit a crime. But GTA, Vehcular manslaughter, Guns in crime, you have to be tough.

And these same DAs that are soft on gun crimes want to punish legal gun owners.

Yes, different prosecutors offices around the country move at different speeds. I love how you’re doubling down on this ignorance instead of acknowledging maybe you were a bit premature with this thread.
Whatever reason your mom gave you for why you have to wear a helmet is a lie! Nothing to see here folks, this is a complex case with a lot to unwind…

And these same DAs that are soft on gun crimes want to punish legal gun owners.
You can not make it up. The absurdity is what drove me so far away from the left that I keep running. Bills proposing 5m in reparations in a city that didn't have black slaves, but Chinese ones? Legalized shoplifting? Emptying jails of violent offenders? No bail for violent offenders because it is racist? No felony charges for uses of a gun in a crime if it isn't fired? An absolute clown world. How the left does not see that all this is so far over the top stupid is beyond me.

Back