Missouri State Senator Calls For Assassination of POTUS Trump on Facebook

Did Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal's comment go too far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really? That's nasty. I haven't really followed the story, but I kinda saw the story break and my first impression was, "Well at least she's acting as if she knows she crossed the line." In today's politics we can't always even expect that.

Frankly, she becomes a good example of the sort of tolerance of violence that the right is complaining about the left coddling. How could a person in her position think that, let alone say that. How often do you sit around wishing a person would die?

The fact that she is harboring this idea is alarming, but that she felt emboldened to voice support of it while serving in a government position spells out clearly how advanced the totalitarian, violent position of the left is right now.

Trump already won. Although, i dunno.... Maybe some second amendment supporting leftists..... maybe there is something they could do. I dont know.

She's an elected official, and she crossed a major line. Like Trump, she doesn't have the temperament to hold office and should resign.

If I'm not mistaken, there was this type of talk from the right when our last president was in office, and I recall no condemnation of it

Finally shamed in to an apology after days of obnoxiously refusing to do so. It's like what we call panic wrestling. This was a panic apology.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rful-apology-trump-family-wishing-dead-video/
MO Sen. Chappelle-Nadal Issues Tearful Apology to Trump and His Family After Wishing Him Dead

Here's coverage from a real source in case you're allergic to the garbage rag that is the Gateway Pundit, and do not wish to support their garbage with your mouse clicks.

tumblr_n9vj6tlq8d1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Back