Mitrione and Kharatonov

These fighters need to train their testicles properly. This guy could help:

It was an accident. It was 15 seconds into the fight and nothing had even happened yet. It's not like it was 3 minutes in and he had been getting his ass kicked the whole time.
Dude, the fight would have been done within 3 minutes. Sergei's standup is vastly superior to that of meathead's - and unlike Fedor, he's got a legit chin - hell, his chin is bigger than any other fighter out there - haha.

During their official staredown, Sergei was smiling like he knew he was going to destroy meathead - while meathead looked nervous as shit. Meathead knew what was coming his way - so yeah, I think this was definitely intentional. And him raising his hands after the fight was called? He perceived this as being a victory, which even further suggests that this kick was planned.

dude, charged? you can't be serious?...fighters have died in the ring...they can't be charged with anything, cause fighters accept the dangers of what can happen...they agree and sign contracts....the worst thing could happen is a fighter would be dq'd...They are in a sporting contest where injuries can happen..thats the nature of the game...it's what they agree to, before they even get in the ring....just like in football..guys have been crippled...are you going to "charge" the guy that did the hit? don't be stupid...

I... am ... joking ...

next thing you know you're going to post a novel on the dude that said that he should be executed

Gotta be a rupture, that was a severe reaction, and Sergei isn’t a diver.

It was an accident. It was 15 seconds into the fight and nothing had even happened yet. It's not like it was 3 minutes in and he had been getting his ass kicked the whole time.

when you are aware of the variables, its obvious what happened...

hes over 40 years old.
hes fighting for only money.
he doesnt want brain damage.
he's retiring soon anyways.
Bellator's pay structure isnt like the UFC where you get paid double when you win.
the trajectory of his kick was upwards, maybe 5 degrees at a slant.
It wasnt sideways like basically all leg kicks are.
he even extends his knee like silva vs vitor... but to his nuts.

he just got paid whatever he gets paid for 15 seconds. he doesnt even have to make weight since hes a heavyweight.

he did it on purpose dude. it aint honorable, it aint good for your soul, but its smart short term gain.

guessing you've never been struck down there eh.

im thinking his cup broke and sliced up his balls.
I don't understand how people are always quoting things that weren't posted before the quote...

Anyways that guy you quoted is an asshole. Why in the fuck would Sergei fake that. You really think he's scared of anyone? Fucking jackass.

Dude, the fight would have been done within 3 minutes. Sergei's standup is vastly superior to that of meathead's - and unlike Fedor, he's got a legit chin - hell, his chin is bigger than any other fighter out there - haha.

During their official staredown, Sergei was smiling like he knew he was going to destroy meathead - while meathead looked nervous as shit. Meathead knew what was coming his way - so yeah, I think this was definitely intentional. And him raising his hands after the fight was called? He perceived this as being a victory, which even further suggests that this kick was planned.
He was apologizing to the crowd

He raises his hand as in “yeah, my bad, sorry”.

I don't understand how people are always quoting things that weren't posted before the quote...

Anyways that guy you quoted is an asshole. Why in the fuck would Sergei fake that. You really think he's scared of anyone? Fucking jackass.

he deleted his post i guess lol

At first I thought he was trolling.
but now I realize he wasnt trolling since he deleted it.
oh well, atleast he learned what he said was retarded.

How come Mitrione didn't get DQ??? In any other organization he would have been disqualified for kicking kharatonov's balls to another planet.

I don't feel bad for Sergei

That's payback for giving brain damage to Ninja..Sergei could have gone easy on Ninja but decided against it..

I can't ever remember a fight being stopped by a kick to the nuts.

Eric Prindle once had a hilarious Low-Blow saga (well, hilarious may be the wrong word) with Thiago Santos.

zBCjpxb.gif

he deleted his post i guess lol

At first I thought he was trolling.
but now I realize he wasnt trolling since he deleted it.
oh well, atleast he learned what he said was retarded.

Now if only you would follow suit.

Clearly accidental

Mitrione hits like a gorilla. I can just imagine how hard that kick must have been especially there... Poor guy.

God damnit.

My wife was right. Sympathy pain is real.

My balls hurt.

Back