• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu still had some juice but LA bullpen has been killing it

Today on PTI Mike Wilbon, chicago fan, said "I'm not afraid of Yu Darvish."

Yu Darvish responds with "Suck it."

Today on PTI Mike Wilbon, chicago fan, said "I'm not afraid of Yu Darvish."

Yu Darvish responds with "Suck it."

Wilbon is a jackass. Yu after the 1st was lights out. Best stuff I've seen from him since we traded for him.

Fuck can't believe we're on the cusp of heading to the WS. This team is just streamrolling teams I thought we be in more of a dogfight with. Even doing it without Seager.

Also good to see Andre have a good game. He's one of the few holdovers from our teams that got close but couldn't get over the hump.

Wilbon is a jackass. Yu after the 1st was lights out. Best stuff I've seen from him since we traded for him.

Fuck can't believe we're on the cusp of heading to the WS. This team is just streamrolling teams I thought we be in more of a dogfight with. Even doing it without Seager.

Also good to see Andre have a good game. He's one of the few holdovers from our teams that got close but couldn't get over the hump.

I was pretty site they'd steamroll to the WS.

Was worried about the Indians and Astros, but that seems to be working itself out. Can't bring myself to be worried about the Yankees, just don't know anything about them.

But with the dodgers, if Puig and Forsythe are hitting, everyone is in trouble. You can't just get by Seager and Turner then relax.

But FFS, stop using Stripling.

Fuck that guy.

I was pretty site they'd steamroll to the WS.

Was worried about the Indians and Astros, but that seems to be working itself out. Can't bring myself to be worried about the Yankees, just don't know anything about them.

But with the dodgers, if Puig and Forsythe are hitting, everyone is in trouble. You can't just get by Seager and Turner then relax.

The Yankees probably scare me the most just because of how good their bullpen has been. Houston's lineup is pretty scary, but their pen is trash.

The Yankees probably scare me the most just because of how good their bullpen has been. Houston's lineup is pretty scary, but their pen is trash.

But Houston's pen being trash is the only reason the Yankees are still around.

LA v NY starting pitching would be great. Darvish v Tanaka

If i was a Dodgers fan i would be rooting for the Yanks. Houston is a scary good team. Well, except their bullpen. Giles is only one worth a shit.

If i was a Dodgers fan i would be rooting for the Yanks. Houston is a scary good team. Well, except their bullpen. Giles is only one worth a shit.
And Giles sucks in the post season. Runs in every game he pitched in so far.

But Houston's pen being trash is the only reason the Yankees are still around.

That's true, but Houston is hitting like .154 this series. Rather face the cold bats with the bad bullpen.

Oh great, Keuchel is locked in already. This game is already over.

Yanks finally hitting Keuchel. He was hitting his spots perfectly early but then the bottom of the lineup got solid contact, got on base and got a couple in.

Tanaka has been going strong. Really only one good hit off him from Gurriel. Worked his way around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back