MLB Season Thread: Diablos Rojos Super Team

Judge using his oven mitt to Dikembe Mutombo swat the infielder's throw reminded me of A-Rod slapping the ball out of the 1B or pitcher's glove.

I think Elly De La Cruz is going to try for some crazy HR/SB season and collect his crazy big early contract extension payday.

Curious if the Brewers have buyer's remorse.

jeez. trout is going to end up with one of the greatest missed opportunity careers ever. always hurt on a shit team. could have been one of the best ever. instead in 20 years he will be largely forgotten

I think Elly De La Cruz is going to try for some crazy HR/SB season and collect his crazy big early contract extension payday.

Curious if the Brewers have buyer's remorse.
The Reds better give it sooner rather than later, so they don't end up paying him till he's 40.

What's going on with Corbin Carroll? I thought he'd be big time speed power guy, but his batting avg is shit. I need to pick a day he hits a HR for my baseball card.

Imanaga now 5-0 with a 0.78 era
wpLSWgl4rOhAclBZEMUyZiD7Xuk1L3Q8LvromANJyE0.gif

Damn, just realized the madres got Arreaz. Went 4-4 in his first game today. Maybe he can teach Boegarts how to hit now.

Damn, just realized the madres got Arreaz. Went 4-4 in his first game today. Maybe he can teach Boegarts how to hit now.
They overpaid for that singles hitter. Guess they don’t plan on ever having solid prospects. Lol

Wonder how bad Sharte is regretting not doing the Andy Pages deal. Dude is legit raking right now and takes at bat like a ten year vet. Thanks sharte

This is why I want Shohei to just stop messing with pitching , what he did in those seasons was Historic but he is even more dangerous of a hitter when he doesn't have to worry about being in the Rotation and it'll increase his longevity in the long run.

This is why I want Shohei to just stop messing with pitching , what he did in those seasons was Historic but he is even more dangerous of a hitter when he doesn't have to worry about being in the Rotation and it'll increase his longevity in the long run.
While true, they're paying him with expectation he's going to be on the mound I'm sure.

Back