MLB Season V3: Everybody Gets Ejected Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
deGrom needs to get his ass of the Mets. How sad that the best pitcher in baseball has an 8-9 record with 1.71 ERA. That shit just blows my mind, of course today they already have 13 runs by the 6th inning.

King Felix won't leave millions of dollars.

Way to go Cubs, usually you at least wait until the playoffs start before you stop hitting

Way to go Cubs, usually you at least wait until the playoffs start before you stop hitting
They been alternating between juggernaut and can status with nothing in between all season.

Which can was that
Guerrieri I think. He legit moves in slow motion, and to make matters worse, he does these toe-taps before he throws, which make him look like an excited dog. I don't understand how every baserunner doesn't constantly steal on him... and to a greater extent, how the hell he's even in the Bigs with any level of success

ERA of 1.35 what in the fuck?

Walker Buelher is a stud. 8 shut out innings and 9k’s today. Dodgers have tied the cards for the wc

I think by the end of next season, Chris Archer will be reliever for the rest of his career.

I think by the end of next season, Chris Archer will be reliever for the rest of his career.
He's one of the most overrated players of all time.

Because it bears repeating, the espn announce crew all need to be fired.

Rizzo had a 17 pitch at bat to line out to short stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back