Media MMA’s Issac Newton believes Joe Rogan is “scared” to debate him on Flat Earth Theory

Why can't the Earth be both flat and round at the same time?

We need more inclusive thinking.

Bryce's rebuttals to any of Rogan's arguments would be something like this, I'd imagine.

I wonder if Bryce has always been a flat earther, or just started talking about it in recent years. I'm wondering if some of this part of his redneck schtick, and he's just saying some stuff to raise his profile as a fighter/entertainer. either way, I'll watch his fights

"Go outside and look. Do you see stuff spinning 1000 mph?"

No Bryce all we see is your balls on the end of that power drill going 1400rpm"

5YHUX9x.png

Derpy tool

It's white, has webbed feet, and says AFLAC! Joe Rogan is a Duck!

Have him explain how a lunar eclipse is possible then. Let's see him fumble all over the place LOL.
Your underestimating their silliness. Depending on who you ask they have a wide range of answers

There are many true conspiracies that the elite have covered up because they expose truths that would wake up humanity to reality like the jfk assassination, 9/11 being an inside job and the most important one of all, the grand illuminatti conspiracy.

But the flat Earth theory is disinfo imo to help distract from the validity of the ones I just mentioned.
Well said sir!

"Earth is actually an oblate spheroid." Neal De Grassyass Tyson.

Reactions: MRT
But if you throw that ball straight up, and it comes back down in the same spot; How do you reconcile that with the Earth spinning at 1000 mph?
It still has its inertia from the rotation, so unless another force acts on it it won't stop moving with the earth. But unless I'm mistaken it will basically never be in the exact same spot. It may be close enough that it seems like it is but it isn't.

Sigh

We really are devolving as a species.

We all talk about evolution in MMA, but maybe some of the detractors are right, it really doesn't exist, the sport is just going backwards like everything else lol.

<mostly joking>
You're definitely right that we're devolving as a species. At the same time as we're evolving as a species. We're certainly in flux, changing. But it's hard to come to a final decision on whether we're better off or worse off.

From the perspective of a child in the developed world, many things are better and opportunity is greater. From the perspective of self-preservation we've lost a lot of know-how. From the perspective of convenience, we've evolved lots of ways to make life easier and more efficient. From the perspective of resourcefulness, we're certainly behind.

I'm not sure we've overall devolved, but I'm also not sure there is any one scale that can properly measure "overall evolution" of a species.

If you read about some of the things ppl used to believe (eg - witches have to be burned but if they die then they weren't really a witch, etc.) we seem to be just about as stupid today, just in different ways.

That has to be the worst argument I've ever read from a flat-earther <Lmaoo>
It’s only 1000mph at the equator. Half the speed of a clock hour hand at the poles. That difference is why hurricanes rotate.

btw I’m not arguing with you, just responding to that tidbit you pulled out of the original post.

But if you throw that ball straight up, and it comes back down in the same spot; How do you reconcile that with the Earth spinning at 1000 mph?
The ball is aloft for a couple of seconds and has the same velocity to the East that the earth does underneath it.

But winds that blow thousands of miles don’t blow in a straight line due to the rotation of the earth.

Just ask them about gravity, if they say gravity doesn't exist follow up asking why if you throw a ball in the air straight up why it comes down.
they say its because the ball is denser than air, just like water and stuff being denser than it sink. (not me they say)

Back