Social MMA Guru is skeptical on why Michael Chandler adopted black children.

I wonder why rich white people are obsessed about adopting black kids, maybe it's their savior syndrome. Blacks in tweets are destroying him lol

Dude should be slapped the shit out of for this nonsense. It is truly a disgusting thing to do, and I honestly doubt fat boy has done ANYTHING for ANY community outside of his gut.

And those destroying him are nasty af too. Go adopt those kids yourself then, if you have a damn problem with it. Just disgusting.

Isn't that the dude who got super mad when Makachev tapped out Oliveira?

I wonder why rich white people are obsessed about adopting black kids, maybe it's their savior syndrome. Blacks in tweets are destroying him lol

The overwhelming majority of racism on Twitter comes from black people, so that's no surprise. It's moronic to criticize Chandler for adopting a child just because the child is black. All anyone should care about is if the child is being cared for and taught good morals.

It's a shitty thing to even weigh in on. What a scumbag thing to call into question. Talk shit about his record, or his style, or his fight IQ till you're blue in the face, but you have to be a low life to second guess why someone is trying to improve a kids life.

Fuck that guy.

I don't really disagree with him. I don't think he can teach anyone how to be "black" because why would he know in the first place. But I specifically remember him when the UFC was doing that one piece a few years ago, I think it was during black history month or something like that. And he said something about how he would teach his kids what it is to be black men in America. I don't know if that was really him or if the UFC made him say that but he did say it

Hard to judge anything from an edited written summary of a verbal interview.
Can't say I envy Chandler the task of raising his sons in any sort of spotlight as a multiracial family in the US with it's current political environment.
Hopefully America's not really the shit show it looks like from overseas, "...and some, I assume, are good people".

Maybe he just wanted to be like Madonna?

Her adopted black son looks like an interesting character...

9b77da50-04c7-4920-88b5-ade05abc45bf_7390c88c.jpg

madonna-david-mc-1x1-220215-37bc00.jpg

What an absolute piece of shit this so-called guru is. This is click-baiting at its worst.

This annoying lardass has the balls to take somewhat contradictory statements made about an extremely complicated and sensitive issue, and to use this understandable tension between ideals to try and paint Chandler as some kind of a weirdo?

Fuck right off, lardass. What dispicable grifting.

It's entirely okay and understandable that Chandler would want his second adopted son to also be black, and it's also entirely okay and understandable for chandler to make statements about wanting to raise his children as children first and foremost. There's no hypocrisy or ulterior motives here.

Meanwhile, the thing in question is Chandler providing a loving home for two kids, an objectively GOOD thing. What a scumbag.

It's a shitty thing to even weigh in on. What a scumbag thing to call into question. Talk shit about his record, or his style, or his fight IQ till you're blue in the face, but you have to be a low life to second guess why someone is trying to improve a kids life.

Fuck that guy.

Seriously. What a shit heel grifter of a scumbag. Count me out on this fat prick.

The internet gives cats like this a place to hide and say things they never would irl.
I grew up in the projects so I grew up with all kinds of people.
When I was a kid I was surrounded by criminals of every kind and color so I learned pretty quickly that MLK was right.

People should be judged by how they treat you and not what they looked like, but apparently that wasn't taught everywhere.

As far as "woke" goes... that's a human construct that gives people yet another way to separate each other.
Being human is not easy, but humans seem to find ways to make it even harder sir.

What do I know though.

This is what I go by in life. I mean there's nothing wrong with knowing a bit about issues regarding race, sexual orientation etc, but all you can do is take people as you find them regardless of background I reckon. I've worked with a lot of diverse backgrounds over the years and think i get along with most quite well, I don't think it's that hard.

I just assumed Chandler and his wife are infertile and wanted kids.
Can't say I'm familiar with the adoption process in the US, but in my experience adoption isn't like shopping for a consumer product such as a car or fashion accessory.
You don't get to pick and choose based on your colour preferences.
I've seen Youtube videos of black families adopting white kids

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back