MMA Twitter hate brigade against Colby Covington

Worst movie I've ever watched.. TFA wasn't too bad tho
The Mandalorian apart from 1 or 2 eps has actually been pretty solid too, starting to bring back the star wars of yesteryear vibes.

"That'll be the last contract he signs cause, he's gonna be f- he's gonna be drinking smoothies through a straw after December 14th" Kenny Florian

Twitter is a joke anyway. Bunch of liberal activists in their own bubble. If you're from the UK Labour was all over twitter you would think they're gonna smoke Boris Johnson. In real life Labour got destroyed.

So Colby actually made people invested? I thought the character was stupid and a waste of time. I guess I was wrong
Invested in wanting to see him lose. Now watch Dana White feed him one nightmare match-up after the other so that people keep getting what they want.

he fought on the front lines of WWI and his regiment got replenished dozens of times and he was still there time and time again.
Don't pick a specific timeframe of his Hitler's life to try to argue for your point here dude.
The fact is that you just glorified Hitler's reign as Furher and that is just pathetic. You just glorified all the mass killings that he commited. I cant imagine how sick you have to be to think Hitler of as a warrior.
I didnt expect you to drop that low just to hate on Colby dude

OHHHH BOOOOOOOO OOOOOO

BLACK MAN MAKE WHITE MAN GO SLEEPY, SO IM GOING TO MAKE RACIST COMMENTS ON A MMA FORUM, TRIGGERED LibTArDS

instead of being racist and ignorant, why not show respect to both fighters. They had a great fight, but Colby took an L. He talked a lot of shit like askren and he gets what he deserves. If usman got his ass beat, you guys would be doing the same.

Chuck Mindenhall

1*_8IuJFuui51C6V8mGEN_fg.jpeg

Jeremy Botter

myprofile_crop_150x150.jpg

And this is Flyin Brian J

The soy is strong with these three.

Twitter is a joke anyway. Bunch of liberal activists in their own bubble. If you're from the UK Labour was all over twitter you would think they're gonna smoke Boris Johnson. In real life Labour got destroyed.
Happened with Trump and here in Australia too when conservatives unexpectedly won. In the UK apparently on Google moving to Scotland shot way up in searches. In Aus it was move to NZ. Fucker's vanish once you offer to drive em to the airport though.

Colby shows the heart of a champion, fights with a broken jaw for 2,5 rounds, puts up an amazing fight and all he gets is hate. SMH

I was on the fence, but he won me over after this fight, I'm a fan now.

If Colby didn't do his part to sell this fight it would not have been the same and people wouldn't have cared.

When you live by the sword, you also die by the sword. It's unrealistic to love Colby for his persona and extreme rhetoric and then get upset when people say not-so-nice things about him after he loses. Besides, had Colby won, it probably wouldn't have been with grace and humility... he would have been rubbing it in as much as he could.

Incels be like. Well he tried so show some respect lmao same story different fighter. Lmao last time it was connor. Great white hype train derailed. No sympathy no mercey. Im in the process of shooping 20 30 different photos of colby drinking food through a straw bitchs...

That’s what happens when you play the villain role. What did y’all expect?

I was making a point that fighting like a warrior doesn't excuse being a piece of shit by comparing Colby to Hitler you dumbass.
First point: How could you even have Colby and Hitler in the same sentence dude?, are you ffucking kidding me lol?, All Colby has done is talk a bunch of shit whereas Hitler.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back