MNN (First Trailer for THE HANGOVER III; Sam Mendes Won't Direct BOND 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not excited about the Crow remake. Wasnt a huge fan of the original to start with.

Carrie has potential. I hope it's better then most remakes

James Mcavoy is a really weird choice for 'The Crow'.

The only guy i can see in that role is Joseph Gordon Levitt.

They might want to do a better job with the hiring of their prop masters on this version of the movie.

The only guy i can see in that role is Joseph Gordon Levitt.
Works for me.

tumblr_m8h0twBLca1qm35mfo1_500.jpg

Joel and Ethan Coen to Rewrite UNBROKEN for Director Angelina Jolie

coen-brothers-slice.jpg

Angelina Jolie is heading to the top shelf for her next directorial effort. Jolie signed on to helm Universal

1st Trailer for Forced Prostitution Drama EDEN Starring Jamie Chung

Eden-Jamie-Chung-Dragonlord.jpg

Phase 4 has released a new trailer for the human trafficking drama Eden. As you probably inferred from the “human trafficking drama” description, Eden looks pretty messed up. Jamie Chung stars as a Korean-American teenager abducted and forced into prostitution. Eden got solid reviews at SXSW 2012, so the harrowing tale (based on a true story) looks to be worth the effort. You can find Eden in theaters starting March 20. Matt O’Leary and Beau Bridges co-star in the Megan Griffiths-directed thriller.

Synopsis: Eden, a young Korean-American girl, is abducted near her home and forced into prostitution by a domestic human and drug trafficking ring. Throughout the two years she is held, Eden reluctantly ensures her own survival by carving out power and influence within the very organization that has imprisoned her. Inspired by a harrowing true story, EDEN peers into the darkest corners of America and attempts to discover the humanity within.

Trailer for Forced Prostitution Drama EDEN Starring Jamie Chung

First Trailer for Jimmy Kimmel's MOVIE: THE MOVIE 2V

Jimmy-Kimmel-Chastain-Movie-Dragonlord.jpg

Every year, Jimmy Kimmel Live follows the Oscars with a star-studded sketch. Last year, audiences were treated to a trailer for Movie: The Movie, which featured dozens of movie stars parodying every film genre and clich

First Look at Nicole Kidman as Grace Kelly in GRACE OF MONACO

The first images of Nicole Kidman in the upcoming Grace Kelly biopic, Grace of Monaco, have landed online. Deadline reports that The Weinstein Company has picked up the film for distribution. The film takes place between December 1961 and November 1962, when Kelly maneuvered behind the scenes as Princess of Monaco to save her nation from political turmoil.

The film also stars Paz Vega, Tim Roth, Frank Langella, Parker Posey, Milo Ventimiglia, and Derek Jacobi. Grace of Monaco currently doesn’t have a release date, but don’t be surprised to see it show up in the festival circuit this fall.

grace-of-monaco-nicole-kidman-1-600x400.jpg

grace-of-monaco-nicole-kidman-600x400.jpg

First Look at Nicole Kidman as Grace Kelly in GRACE OF MONACO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back