Media Moicano's thoughts on those who picked against him in UFC 300

My thought on him was, okay fighter, tough, but that this persona or character, "money" was getting a bit over the top, like.. I felt like he was kind of stupid which makes him funny sometimes, but this answer on Ariel showed me that he is pretty smart, articulate.

My thought on him was, okay fighter, tough, but that this persona or character, "money" was getting a bit over the top, like.. I felt like he was kind of stupid which makes him funny sometimes, but this answer on Ariel showed me that he is pretty smart, articulate.

Ronato Paulcano

He was quiet for so long too. Since he figured out the best way to gain popularity so he could make that money, there's been no shutting him up. Lol, you can tell he's a good genuine dude. I've listen to him on Ariel's podcast several times now. His post fight speeches are one of the things I look forward too now.
One of those Ariel interviews really made me a fan of his.

I just wished him good luck since I've been MIA with him before the fights, and then congratulated him yesterday after all the hype

I promise you next time I talk to him with more time, maybe play Counter-Strike or something, I'll make sure he knows about you! Going to tell him my sherbro friend Poirierfan is a fan and wishes him all well :)
When you say play Counter-strike, you mean

He should thank Turner, who's clinically retarded... <WhatItIs>

Reactions: HHJ
Back