Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

Went back to my main and did the two Bazel quest. I didn't realize they were tempered. Didn't seem much different.

Went back to my main and did the two Bazel quest. I didn't realize they were tempered. Didn't seem much different.
Tempered means they do more damage from what I’ve heard, but have the same HP

Tempered means they do more damage from what I’ve heard, but have the same HP
Makes sense.

I didn't get carted but I felt like I was getting hit harder than I should have with the armor I had on.

how much dmg do they do to each other? I tried soloing them with the charge blade but they kept fighting each other so I left and grabbed a light bow gun but they seemed to get aggroed more by that then a charge blade so had to use the sos.

how much dmg do they do to each other? I tried soloing them with the charge blade but they kept fighting each other so I left and grabbed a light bow gun but they seemed to get aggroed more by that then a charge blade so had to use the sos.
They seemed to mess each other up pretty good. I picked up a decent amount of broken parts. Just hung out on the outskirts while they went at it.

Finally had a good chunk to play today. Was able to finish the investigation to unlock Teostra and took him out in the first try. Granted I wasn't able to play all week so spent some time reading strategy and watching a few vids so I didn't go in blind. My equipment I was wearing was already pretty well geared for him with 20 fire resist and high elder seal on my Nerg Great Sword, so I just threw on fire mantle and hoped for the best.

I actually found him easier than Nerg since he stayed planetd for a lot of his attacks and his Super Nova attack had a longer animation to get clear than Nerg's flying bomb attack. Was planning on outfitting with both his Hands and Waist armor for Weakness exploit, but didn't realize that Weakness exploit only has 3 levels and with the Dragon Eyepatch I was able to max the skill with the 1 point given from the waist. This will free me up the hand slot which I think I will go with the Beatlejuice hands since it will add Crit Draw II, which goes nicely with the Great Sword.

How do I beat this nedigrante beast

When I beat it the first time I only basically attacked the back left leg. There is only one attack you have to worry about back there. Back right isn't okay. It took me 25 mins to do it but it was a completely safe strat since I had abysmal armor.

Last edited:
Finally had a good chunk to play today. Was able to finish the investigation to unlock Teostra and took him out in the first try. Granted I wasn't able to play all week so spent some time reading strategy and watching a few vids so I didn't go in blind. My equipment I was wearing was already pretty well geared for him with 20 fire resist and high elder seal on my Nerg Great Sword, so I just threw on fire mantle and hoped for the best.

I actually found him easier than Nerg since he stayed planetd for a lot of his attacks and his Super Nova attack had a longer animation to get clear than Nerg's flying bomb attack. Was planning on outfitting with both his Hands and Waist armor for Weakness exploit, but didn't realize that Weakness exploit only has 3 levels and with the Dragon Eyepatch I was able to max the skill with the 1 point given from the waist. This will free me up the hand slot which I think I will go with the Beatlejuice hands since it will add Crit Draw II, which goes nicely with the Great Sword.
I’m also rocking the eyepatch and Teostra waist. I have the Dober chest for attack boost and anjanath legs for artillery i believe, which boosts cb phial damage. Forgot what gloves I have tho.

When I beat it the first time I only basically attacked the back left leg. There is only one attack you have to worry about back there. Back right isn't okay. It took me 25 mins to do it but it was a completely safe strat since I had abysmal armor.
Does he only do the baseball slide to the right?

Took Kushula Dala down in the first go, that guy is seriously an asshole. Out of the elder dragons so far, probably the easiest move set to avoid but god damn does his fucking tornadoes make this fight unnecessarily hard. I don't even mind so much that he uses them, but they last forever. There was a few times where he ran off, but the exit was blocked so I just had to stand there wait for mintues for the thing to clear out. In the final arena he went into rage mode and blasting tornadoes left and right and completely boxed me in. I just had to stand in a little area doing my best to avoid damage.

Having the Windproof skill would have made this fight a little easier, but I doubt it would have negaited the effect of the full tornado. It would have been nice for the swirling gusts around him though. I got knocked out of a bunch of jump and charge attacks from getting to close.

Just Kirin left now, but still need to get the lightining mantle. My lightining defense is at 1, so will probably have to farm some gear for that. Been reading he's cheap with random 1 hit ko's.

Took Kushula Dala down in the first go, that guy is seriously an asshole. Out of the elder dragons so far, probably the easiest move set to avoid but god damn does his fucking tornadoes make this fight unnecessarily hard. I don't even mind so much that he uses them, but they last forever. There was a few times where he ran off, but the exit was blocked so I just had to stand there wait for mintues for the thing to clear out. In the final arena he went into rage mode and blasting tornadoes left and right and completely boxed me in. I just had to stand in a little area doing my best to avoid damage.

Having the Windproof skill would have made this fight a little easier, but I doubt it would have negaited the effect of the full tornado. It would have been nice for the swirling gusts around him though. I got knocked out of a bunch of jump and charge attacks from getting to close.

Just Kirin left now, but still need to get the lightining mantle. My lightining defense is at 1, so will probably have to farm some gear for that. Been reading he's cheap with random 1 hit ko's.

Yeah it can be brutal getting trapped between the tornados, i've been finding the Kushalo fight harder recently than when i first started fighting it. Probably because it's been in the ancient forest and the areas are more cluttered.

Good luck for the Kirin hunt, you can play perfectly for the whole fight and 1 mistake will get you carted. I highly recommend building a whole new armor/weapon set just for that hunt. I think it took me about 15-20 attempts just to beat it.

Yeah it can be brutal getting trapped between the tornados, i've been finding the Kushalo fight harder recently than when i first started fighting it. Probably because it's been in the ancient forest and the areas are more cluttered.

Good luck for the Kirin hunt, you can play perfectly for the whole fight and 1 mistake will get you carted. I highly recommend building a whole new armor/weapon set just for that hunt. I think it took me about 15-20 attempts just to beat it.

Yeah, I've been kind of dreading this one. I had to craft a special set in MH:Freedom Unite to take him out, so was kind of expecting that here, especially after reading how the fights are going. I already have a few pieces of gear with an evasion bonus that have lightning defense, then I can craft the High Rank Ingit Armor for the last few pieces to boost my lightning defense to 13. With Elemental Resist(L) from the Canteen I can boost that to 28. I just finished the Low Rank Kirin, so I have a taste of his moveset and the Thunderproof Mantle too.

I'm thinking ranged for this fight, and I'm 1 Nerg Tail away from crafting the Nerg Bow with High Elder Seal. So while I need to spend some time farming, I don't think it will be crazy.

RIP me, my PlayStation, my home, my marriage

Yeah, I've been kind of dreading this one. I had to craft a special set in MH:Freedom Unite to take him out, so was kind of expecting that here, especially after reading how the fights are going. I already have a few pieces of gear with an evasion bonus that have lightning defense, then I can craft the High Rank Ingit Armor for the last few pieces to boost my lightning defense to 13. With Elemental Resist(L) from the Canteen I can boost that to 28. I just finished the Low Rank Kirin, so I have a taste of his moveset and the Thunderproof Mantle too.

I'm thinking ranged for this fight, and I'm 1 Nerg Tail away from crafting the Nerg Bow with High Elder Seal. So while I need to spend some time farming, I don't think it will be crazy.

Yeah well you will definitely have a better idea of what to expect than i did, the first 10 attempts or so i had lightning resist at -12 or something i never even bothered to check.

That's what i used the Doom's Shaft, it's great against elders.

Lol the double Bazel fight is not easy, they one shot you with the scale shells

Made some twinblades from Elder dragon parts, it’s fun to be able to just go in and spam instead of filling phials or predicting monsters movements

Hey Dinkin any help,Ok so i just got access to the high rank armor and purple stuff. Got a bunch of Zorah mag stuff i can build it looks like but i just upgraded the full Diablo set.. Should I just keep collecting stuff for the high rank armor or just build the Zorah Mag stuff right away? I'm also still confused on the TREE upgrading of weapons. I'm still stuck with the same great sword and the materials all say ???.
Should I just keep going through the story or keep trying to farm for better stuff. I'm not that strong and I think the next mission is that super rathian.

Back