Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

The modern audience may not understand all the charm of Monster Hunter World for the game does not keep you within the "hero level" A game to learn! A lot to learn! But it's worth it!

Been playing this today. Quite enjoyable although the combat can feel a bit stiff.

What's everybody's fav weapon?

Been playing this today. Quite enjoyable although the combat can feel a bit stiff.

What's everybody's fav weapon?

I rolled with the Great Sword and would switch it up with the Long Sword targeted at different elements. The combat takes a bit to get used to, but once you settle on a weapon and really start learning it's mechanics the combat doesn't feel quite as clunky, but it is very methodical. You really have to rely on the monsters pattern recognition and character positioning. It can feel quite fluid once you start mastering a weapon.

I’m getting an XBox One tomorrow (if I can get over my crippling preemptive buyers remorse) and I’m considering getting MHW. I’m also considering GTAV, Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls: Online.

I have a lot of hours on MH Freedom Unite for IOS.

I use the paralysis lance “Darkness” and a full Gravios set with Guts gemmed in.

Grinding arch Tempered Kulve Taroth and it’s as much of a shit show as the regular one smh

I’m getting an XBox One tomorrow (if I can get over my crippling preemptive buyers remorse) and I’m considering getting MHW. I’m also considering GTAV, Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls: Online.

I have a lot of hours on MH Freedom Unite for IOS.

I use the paralysis lance “Darkness” and a full Gravios set with Guts gemmed in.

I have a ton of time in Freedom Unite and MH3U, MH:W is a huge step in the right direction. The crafting system and precision combat that I love remains the same, but they've streamlined armor stats making it a ton easier to put together ideal armor sets, no more god damn paint balls, and one cohesive map for each area. Plus, it's been on hand held for so long which has really held it's capabilities back, so having a properly built console version looks amazing.

If you're already a fan of the series, you can't go wrong picking up MH:W.

I have a ton of time in Freedom Unite and MH3U, MH:W is a huge step in the right direction. The crafting system and precision combat that I love remains the same, but they've streamlined armor stats making it a ton easier to put together ideal armor sets, no more god damn paint balls, and one cohesive map for each area. Plus, it's been on hand held for so long which has really held it's capabilities back, so having a properly built console version looks amazing.

If you're already a fan of the series, you can't go wrong picking up MH:W.

Yeah, I remember first starting on MHFU years ago and endlessly cycling through areas trying to find the Monster was infuriating. I’m really looking forward to playing it, plus I can imagine that a lot of DLC will be coming out for it.

Only other thing is that there is no package deals with MHW in it, just Red Dead Redemption 2, Tekken 7 and Forza Horizon 4 in it.

I saw a deal for £200 with Forza Horizon 4 and either Fallout 4 or Elder Scrolls: Online with it. Maybe I can buy MHW with it? If there is a big community here as well, I can always add a few...

Monster Hunter World wins best RPG at DICE

{<redford}

Can I start playing it now? I like the coop stuff but I don't know if there are much people playing yet.

Well they finally released something that made me uninstall this shit-forsaken game. That Ancient Leshen thing is the biggest pile of bullshit this side of Blue Smelter Demon. I’ll go back to it when AT Nergigante comes out.

Reinstalled and beat the damn thing enough times to craft the new weapons. Turns out it’s an mmo boss. You need a healer and 3 DPS to beat it. And have to pray you don’t end up with idiots looking for a carry that just cart helplessly no matter what.

Holy shit did no one do Iceborne or Fatalis?

Thanks to a certain famous balding man, this game has seen a resurgence online. It helps also that fans are fiending for a game and the new MH doesn't come out until 2026.

Holy shit did no one do Iceborne or Fatalis?

Thanks to a certain famous balding man, this game has seen a resurgence online. It helps also that fans are fiending for a game and the new MH doesn't come out until 2026.
I think "MH:Rise" might've opened some people's eyes. "MH:World" was a bit overwhelming and slow, but "MH:Rise" was almost like a teaching tool to give people some guidance to all of it's mechanics in a more streamlined way. Personally, I was lost in "MH:World" and dismissed it. Then I played "Rise" for a while, it hooked me, and then made me want to try out "World" again, now that I got my head wrapped around it all.

I think "MH:Rise" might've opened some people's eyes. "MH:World" was a bit overwhelming and slow, but "MH:Rise" was almost like a teaching tool to give people some guidance to all of it's mechanics in a more streamlined way. Personally, I was lost in "MH:World" and dismissed it. Then I played "Rise" for a while, it hooked me, and then made me want to try out "World" again, now that I got my head wrapped around it all.
World is leagues ahead of Rise so hopefully people make the leap and enjoy the game

Back