Montano stripped of FLW belt

Who did he dust for his title defenses?

It doesn't matter. If you make your company more money than the rest of the employees COMBINED, you deserve special treatment and special rules. Someone who makes me 100x more money than regular employees will never have to adhere to regular employee work schedule. Conor gets special treatment because he's earned it. Montano hasn't done shit for the UFC.

UFC saved her from a vicious beating,.

I am glad. If you won’t defend then you get stripped. If T-Wood didn’t show up I would strip him too. Ideally I would like to see the Champ defend 3 times a year. It cleans out the division and verifies he is the best. If you get injured , twice a year. If you try to go a whole year without defending then you can go to the head of the line when you are ready but the belt keeps in play while you are not. It is good for the fans, the division, the PPV and the UFC.

Stop giving out belts for winning reality shows ffs

Don't even care.

She's a champion with a record of 4-2

7-2 if you count here Tuf bouts and every fight went to decision and the first 2 were 2 round fights.

Damn. The UFC didn't even bother telling her.

People acting like she's being stripped just because she failed to make weight for this fight are just stupid.

How can you miss weight without stepping on a scale?
How can you strip a champion for a medical emergency?

Are we ready to finally admit what really happened here? Nicco got scared, was on weight and was to scared to weigh in and fight.

This title is a sham. WMMA is a sham. The NBA doesn't use the WNBA to promote its brand. why are we being forcefed this cowardly bullshit.

This is way worse than JDR. This bitch done literally refused to step on a scale. Disgusting.

UFC got it right. Any champion missing weight should be stripped. Any fighter missing weight should be absolutely hammered with financial penalty and be dropped to the very bottom of the rankings in their weight class. It's time to stop this bullshit.

So the UFC make the decision to send her to hospital, the UFC make the decision to pull her from the fight.....

yet its Nicco who gets punished for that?

If they had an opponent for Val tonight, then I can see it, strip Nicco, have Val fight someone for it tonight, Nicco gets the first shot when she recovers,.

But to strip the champ when they dont even have a replacement.. fucking dumb
It's sad that the UFC is such a shit show of inconsistencies this EXACT thing happened to Max at 226, they even had replacements but wouldn't strip his title even though he couldn't fight for months after.
Meanwhile they didn't even try and get a replacement here which would be fair like you say, and reports say Nicco will be ok to fight soon they could easily move this to any other upcoming card even a Fight Night.
I'm half expecting them to have Val rematch cachoeria for the belt so the ufc can build the legend.

If you don't make weight you lose the belt, so no complaints. Who do you think Val will fight for the vacant belt. Hopefully not Chookagian - that would be a borefest, Eubanks? Can't risk another missed weight and weak record. Maybe Carmouche to get back that L? Joanna - yes please. And sure I'll be supporting Nicco in future. I never said she'd beat Val of course, only that the hyperbole was way over the top.
I am all for Valentina vs Joanna. There is enough history between them that you can promote the fight well. They both speak English as a second or third language but they will promote the fight better than most other girls. This is what should have been the 1st title fight for 125.

Apparently she was way over weight. How? Definitely sabotaged her weight cut on purpose.

Back