Moore Spokesman explains why Muslims can't hold office.

America gets the politicians it deserves. Never forget there are people that actually vote for these individuals.

Lol. I didn't watch the vid and tried to figure out what reason he would come up with, as I failed at backing that idea with a credible argument. What a letdown.

The koran is a shitty book. You might as well be sworn in on a copy of mein kampf.

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/when-swearing-in-public-is-ok-and-your-constitutional-duty-too

"In recent years, House Rep. Keith Ellison used a version of the Quran owned by Thomas Jefferson for his individual ceremony, while Rep. Kyrsten Sinema used a Constitution. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, a Hindu, used a Bhagavad Gita."

"Last week, Vice President Joe Biden administered an oath to Suzi LeVine, the new U.S. ambassador to Switzerland and Liechtenstein. But instead of using a Bible or a paper copy of the Constitution, LeVine used the e-reader device, opened to an electronic copy of the 19th amendment, for the swearing-in ceremony."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-oath-george-washington-constitution/1974207/

"At Brennan's request, the National Archives loaned Brennan an original draft of the U.S. Constitution for the private swearing-in ceremony at the White House. The document, which dates from 1787, has George Washington's handwriting and annotations on it."

I don't have the resources to make animated ones anymore but I'll see if UltimateVictory or someone else can get it done
I miss some of the kpop ones we lost :(

Holy shit. There's actually a Moore surrogate who's even worse than this idiot.

I don't have the resources to make animated ones anymore but I'll see if UltimateVictory or someone else can get it done

Make sure whoever does the smiley keeps the countdown timer so we can see that he keeps that stupid face for 6 whole seconds.

Holy shit. There's actually a Moore surrogate who's even worse than this idiot.

What the fuck?!? The millions of people in Alabama who voted for Moore should be sterilized and isolated from mentally healthy humans. Maybe a huge trailer park for them would work out well.

I love this.

It's funny how few people know that you can be sworn in with literally any quasi-spiritual text and that, in the case of a Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster follower, courts have required whatever text those guys use to be required.

Swear on a stack of spider man comics for lulz

Lol! That is actually hilarious. The guy sat there, completely silent, staring with a blank expression for 6 full seconds.

He sounds a lot like some of the posters on this site. It's a lot more difficult to get away with ridiculous beliefs when you actually have to have a conversation face to face with a person.

That 6 seconds of silence is when he really wanted to deflect onto SJWs or leave the thread.

Back