• Angelina Jolie

• Sophie Marceau

• Rachel Weisz

• Natalie Portman

• Kim Basinger

• Halle Berry

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
What the heck. Daddarop is hotter than most of the women on the poll.

I was going by the popularity of people nominating her. I believe there was only 2 people who nominated her in that nomination thread and one was you I believe. lol

I was going by the popularity of people nominating her. I believe there was only 2 people who nominated her in that nomination thread and one was you I believe. lol

preview.php

Gal Gadot is the most beautiful thing in the universe.

I thought Bellucci won this multiple times.

What, you think this is a game??

<{danayeah}>

No grace Kelly? What king of inner city slack jaw low energy Poll is this?!

I voted monica belluci because she is the total package

Angelina jolie has the most beautiful face but is boney she had huge knockers before

Young jennifer connelly was the best for sex, of all the women she is the in her youth that is great for sex, thick body and huge tits in her prime, she is gross and boney now

Kim basinger is a close second, she was so pink and juicy watch her in nine and half weeks, you can tell mickey rourke was enjoying the make out scenes with her. She probably tasted like a strawberry in her prime.

Liz taylor was considered the most gorgeous burnette of her time she had those unique colored eyes.

Why is eva green on the list? Her face isnt pretty at all.

I voted monica belluci because she is the total package

Angelina jolie has the most beautiful face but is boney she had huge knockers before

Young jennifer connelly was the best for sex, of all the women she is the in her youth that is great for sex, thick body and huge tits in her prime, she is gross and boney now

Kim basinger is a close second, she was so pink and juicy watch her in nine and half weeks, you can tell mickey rourke was enjoying the make out scenes with her. She probably tasted like a strawberry in her prime.

Liz taylor was considered the most gorgeous burnette of her time she had those unique colored eyes.

Why is eva green on the list? Her face isnt pretty at all.

Well said

As for Eva Green she had like at least 4 people who nominated her on the other thread. That's why she's on the poll.

No Mary Elizabeth, no vote.

ik0AHwG.jpg

Like a man in his 70s, this poll is flawed.

Back