• Angelina Jolie

• Sophie Marceau

• Rachel Weisz

• Natalie Portman

• Kim Basinger

• Halle Berry

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
They are all beautiful women in their own unique way. I'll tell though, Gal Gadot has something special. She's got that Israeli toughness and seems to always have a smile.

Plus....

Scarlett

It's always Scarlett.

angelina-jolie-in-hollywood-movies-salt-81009416.jpg
Angelina Jolie in the prime of her beauty was absolutely amazing! Oh man!

Elizabeth Taylor not getting her proper do.

Not an easy vote with Audrey Hepburn, Monica belluci, Kate beckingsdale, Scarlett johannsen, Eva green, and Jennifer Connolly.

They all have an archetypal beauty, and I am generally attracted to women that fit the kate beckingsdale mold.

However, a prime Jennifer Garner, Emma Watson, Emma stone are missing from that list, and I would have to go with garner.

Audrey Hepburn is the best classic beauty, but I can’t pick her because I shit you not, my young daughter looks like her and is going to be a real beauty when she grows up.

That's what I said, especially w/o tattoos and shit.

She aged poorly. In the bone collector or whatever that movie was with Denzel Washington, she was so damn beautiful it hurt. Those lips were amazing. Then she either had work done, wore too much makeup, or aged poorly but she was never the same after she got real famous. Maybe billy bob Thornton ruined her.

Audrey Hepburn is the best classic beauty, but I can’t pick her because I shit you not, my young daughter looks like her and is going to be a real beauty when she grows up.

Shouldn't have announced that here. You're gonna have a bunch of sherdoggers creeping on your daughter.

Shouldn't have announced that here. You're gonna have a bunch of sherdoggers creeping on your daughter.

Well, she is almost five, so if they would try creepin, I have a shotgun and a shovel as well as access to the local police department and I could lead them Way off track.

Laura Ramsey, there's something about her and I don't know that exactly is.

My vote would be for Jennifer Connelly......but where the hell is Michelle Pfeiffer on your list????

Can't pick just one, but the ones I consider such aren't listed in the poll anyway (though I think four in the poll look great).

Back