• Natalie Portman

• Kim Basinger

• Halle Berry

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
WTF No Judy Greer??!
HeartyReliableAfricanporcupine-size_restricted.gif

Is there any nude photos of her? :p

nope. I have a dirty pic with a topless jenna jameson wax statue though. They have her sitting on a couch topless with her legs spread, so I got infront of her wiht my back to the camera, so it looked like her was going to take a facial lol.

I make my own fun. You got to enjoy the little things.

Wifey Material and overall most beautiful = Kate Beckinsale, hands down

Get your freak on, super fun side piece = Scar Jo

Kate is hard to beat. She is an overall beauty.

How are Vivien Leigh and Nicole Kidman not on this poll?

And Marylin Monroe. She's literally the most iconic actress in history based on her looks ((and dudes wanting to bang her and women wanting to imitate her so dudes would want to bang them).

Wifey Material and overall most beautiful = Kate Beckinsale, hands down

Get your freak on, super fun side piece = Scar Jo

Kate is hard to beat. She is an overall beauty.
Ya Kate is extraordinarily pretty. And pretty is the word to use there as that is what separates her from most of the rest of the4 pack.

Not saying others in the list are not pretty and sexy and hot as all of them are to some degree but Kate stands out particularly in that area while having the other areas as well.

I recall Jessica Biel saying something to that effect in an interview when they were doing some movie together. Something along the lines of how standing beside Kate makes any gal feel insecure because she is just that beautiful. And Biel is no slouch in the beauty deparment although her strongest point is her sexiness.

How are Vivien Leigh and Nicole Kidman not on this poll?

And Marylin Monroe. She's literally the most iconic actress in history based on her looks ((and dudes wanting to bang her and women wanting to imitate her so dudes would want to bang them).

They weren't nominated enough on the other thread. The poll is the popular sherdog picks.

These women wear so much makeup it is hard to know what they really look like. I saw a photo of Gadot without makeup and she was average looking.

Heather Locklear supposedly looked amazing without makeup and had like a 50 year run looking hot without painting her face.

Heather-Locklear-without-makeup.jpg

Heather-Locklear-no-makeup.jpg

Being old as shit, wearing no makeup and still looking very fuckable is no easy feat.

Ya Kate is extraordinarily pretty. And pretty is the word to use there as that is what separates her from most of the rest of the4 pack.

Not saying others in the list are not pretty and sexy and hot as all of them are to some degree but Kate stands out particularly in that area while having the other areas as well.

I recall Jessica Biel saying something to that effect in an interview when they were doing some movie together. Something along the lines of how standing beside Kate makes any gal feel insecure because she is just that beautiful. And Biel is no slouch in the beauty deparment although her strongest point is her sexiness.

I find Kate Beckinsale overrated. I don't find her attractive at all. Bellucci on the other hand is a goddess living among us peasants.

nope. I have a dirty pic with a topless jenna jameson wax statue though. They have her sitting on a couch topless with her legs spread, so I got infront of her wiht my back to the camera, so it looked like her was going to take a facial lol.

That's what she said.

These women wear so much makeup it is hard to know what they really look like. I saw a photo of Gadot without makeup and she was average looking.

Heather Locklear supposedly looked amazing without makeup and had like a 50 year run looking hot without painting her face.

Being old as shit, wearing no makeup and still looking very fuckable is no easy feat.

well I have not seen those pictures of Gal but I don't think you can call her very average looking as you are normalizing for what the average person actually looks like, as well, without makeup. I think you would see a similar downgrade for all women and therefore the average would go way down and Gal would still be in a top percentile.

well I have not seen those pictures of Gal but I don't think you can call her very average looking as you are normalizing for what the average person actually looks like, as well, without makeup. I think you would see a similar downgrade for all women and therefore the average would go way down and Gal would still be in a top percentile.

I meant average looking for hot women. I'm not talking about your average Walmart shopper. lol. And when I went to college seeing girls as hot as Gal was not uncommon.

Or a shot of you sucking on her nipples. :p

she did a movie called jolene, where she got nude. and she was only like 20 years old
hot

So many beautiful actresses. I put other. I could have easily chose from those on there, but I resented that Olivia Wilde wasn’t even on the list.

Olivia-Wilde-Hairstyles-Alluring-Side-swept-Hairstyle.jpg

Back